Buckeye Spring Classic June 13 & 14

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxlanefarm

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a reminder for everyone to get their entries sent in if you are planning on attending the Buckeye Spring Classic Horse Show in Ashland, Ohio on June 13 and 14.

The show bill and entry form are available on our web site www.geocities.com/foxlanefarm/

We are having our Exhibitor Appreciation Dinner on Saturday night as usual. Hope to see lots of you there:)

Thanks,

Bob and Cathy Franks

This is a great show. My entires were sent today. See you there

Arlene

Thanks Arlene! We are glad you are coming and hope to see lots of old and new friends
default_yes.gif

We are just waiting for our coggins to come back with heath papers so Walt can attend. Arlene Foulk will be showing one of our horses.

We are bringing a full trailer load to the Ashland Show being miniatures and our shetlands. Great show and great people and wouldn't miss it for the world, our most favorite show to attend ! Hats off to all involved in putting this show together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been bummed to miss this show as it is always during the June AMHA board meeting. BUT, this year, I am flying home Saturday evening instead of Sunday so I may be able to come up on Sunday to watch.

Great show, superior competition and fantastic people.

Entries have been sent.

Good Luck to everyone.

Walt has deceided to pass showing Filipowicz Miss JoCo this year so he will not be at Ashland. Arlene will be showing one of our horses. Wishing everyone a great show.

Latest posts

Back