Buckeroo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God speed to one of the most influential miniature horses there ever was. He will always be remembered. RIP Buckeroo

My Condolences to the Eberth Family

I'm So Sorry for your loss
default_no.gif

So glad I got to see him last year. A true legend that has left an awesome mark on the miniature horse industry. Sympathy sent to the Eberth family.

I am at a loss for words, I was in shock when I read it, and it was one of those things, you just don't want to believe is true, he has personally influenced my farm and I very much so. He was a wonderful stallion and here will be no other like him on LKF's web page they write "Buckeroo is truly "Our Hero," continually siring not only his wonderful qualities of presence and confidence but characteristics that produce generations of perfect little horses. " and I couldn't have said it better myself.
bye-sad.gif

Another historical icon gone
default_no.gif
I know he was greatly loved by many and best wishes to those who were close to him. He lived a long grand life!!

It was inevitable but it's still hard to believe. Buckeroo was/is an icon in the miniature horse world. Blessings and our Sympathy goes out to the entire Eberth family and all associated with Little King Farm. I know Buckeroo had many at the farm who cared for him.

Probably the main reason we got into miniatures. The first time we saw his picture, it was "I want one like that!" And we are lucky enough to have a tiny part of him, in one of his great grandsons.

Rest in Peace Buckeroo, you surely deserve it. Deepest sympathies to the Eberths, I can't imagine how shattered you must be feeling right now.

I am deeply saddened by his loss. What a shock, even tho we all knew this day was coming. I always wished I could be lucky enough to see him "in person", but it was not meant to be. RIP Buckeroo!

My condolences to the entire Eberth family and those who were close to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear that, but what a life that horse lived!

My condolences to the Eberth family...

Andrea

Buckeroo was such a legend it's hard to accept he wasn't immortal. I was stricken to read the news, but the poem they posted on Facebook truly brought me to tears. Godspeed Buckeroo.

I was, and am in shock to read this. I can't believe it - I just saw him less than 2 weeks ago!!

As many have said - a great legend has broken his earthly ties. My deepest condolences to all at LKF.

A Legend of the whole horse world is now frolicking in heavens pastures. My sympathies to Little King Farms and all those who held him dear in their hearts. Buckaroo will live on forever in the hearts of all mini horse lovers and in the wonderful generations of Buckaroos that carry on his legacy!
I couldn't have said it better.

I feel so sad.

default_sad.png

So sorry to read this my condolences to little king Farm..gee thats sad.

So very sad and also for the family on their loss. I cant believe he has passed but he will live on through his offspring and will never be forgotten.

RIP Buckaroo

Run free in the pastures of heaven,

beautiful boy

So much I want to say, but I just cannot find the words. I simply cannot grasp that he has left us, but I do know that he will never be forgotten.

My deepest sympathies go to all at LKF and to all those who knew and loved him.

RIP Buckeroo - you gave so much to so many.

Anna

Latest posts

Back