Bubble's pregnancy tread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is looking good . And I agree she is getting closer. Keep a close eye on her udder , watch for her nipples to point down .

The wait will all be worth it shortly
default_smile.png

Keep us updated with pics as often as you can and when you have time

Best of luck for a safe arrival
default_smile.png

Yes, baby looks "forward of center" and you can even notice a slight "V" forming. She's looking more slab-sided, so all is well. I think her nipples will continue to fill a bit, but she could move quickly if she chooses.

Keeping an eye on her is very important in this last little wait. She's looking GREAT!

What a pretty girl - and I dont think you will have much longer to wait to see her new baby. Congratulations on the new bunnies - looking forward to seeing the pictures when it warms up a little - what breed are they?

Bunnies
default_smile.png
, Anna i breed mini-rex and rex standard or Rex du Poitou (same coat but bigger) , both are hypo breed good choice for people who has allergies , i is a smart and very gentle breed

IMG_1369.JPG

update about 'The Maiden' it is her new name until she foal lol ,well at least her bag came bag as tight is was 3 days ago , still holding her milk ,baby stock and not moving , inside vulva is not light pink anymore , not red but darker than is was yesterday , i don't know if her teats will separate more than this ? we'll see i guess
default_smile.png

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

She looks good. I'm waiting on our last Miniature. I don't know if she is still considered a maiden. She was bred for last year but aborted at 5 months. Her bag looks the same, she is 324 days today. Our other two maidens went at 355 and 347 days. They are on their own time table and it can be frustrating.

I also raise Rex rabbits. Also Netherland Dwarfs. One of our Dwarfs is due first week of May. We had Rex babies born ready to go for Easter. Kept a flashy black and white boy for future breeding. Want to breed calicos.

Thanks castlerockminiature , i tought that there was a change in her belly , sound exciting ! i have dreamed of foal last night ...kind of funny
default_smile.png

OMG magicmarkermini hope she won't wait for an other month to reach the 355 or i am going to turn into a zombie (lack of sleep)lol , i think you can still consider your mare as a maiden since she never actually foaled ? I wish you a happy foaling too

Thankfully you only have one. I've had three Miniatures and a big horse foal already. Don't have a barn so sleep in the truck next to mare. First mare foaled during the day after I syayed up all night. Second mare woke me up at midnight, but didn't foal until around 2:30 am. Third mare foaled before 8 pm but a difficult delivery. Foal in wrong position and ended up losing the foal. Saved the mare. Have a problem, don't hesitate to call Diane (Castle Rock). She is a excellent teacher, even on the phone. Big horse foaled without assistance.

wow at least you saved the mare !! i hope everything will go without any issue , i don't have a barn either but a big run in shelter with a box inside ,i manage to get electricity to it since it is close to my house an i installed a camera so i can watch her from everywhere in the house , a very good but expensive investment that i hope will last couples of years
default_smile.png

i hope so !! i notice it was way darker inside her vulva today not scarlet red but enough to surprise me when i did my checkup ?!

i'm sure it's a joke and she goes like 'ok i'll give her something so she leaves me alone for a while .. i need to remembre not to look at my belly , no roll ,no biting or kicking or she'll be back and if i see the camera move just act as if nothing was going on until it stops' ..lol

Thank you for your kind words, and I am here for anyone that needs help, day or night (and even over-night) as these precious little ones are more important than sleep. We can sleep anytime, but we can't save a baby except when it immediately needs us. So, never hesitate to call 863-990-3210 !!

Latest posts

Back