BTU died yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
What a huge loss to the mini world, but I know he'll live on in his many offspring etc.

Farewell Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too, you were quite a guy.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to all those that loved him.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! He's my favorite famous stallion
default_sad.png
:(
default_sad.png

I love our son, grandsons & daughters and great get. His heart shines through, such a heart he put into his offspring, and on down the line.

Oh NO! How sad!

I dont own any of his offspring, but oh man he sure knew how to grow them! What a loss to the miniature horse world! He will be known forever and live on through his get and grandget and so on! RIP BTU!

So sorry to hear this. Many years ago I bought a mare just to take to him. I will tell his son this morning about his passing.

So sorry to hear about another great loss to the mini world!

I'm so sorry to hear this! Its terribly sad to lose one, but we have to remember to be thankful for all we have too.

Sorry to hear this -- so many of the great "old ones" have passed on -- but left us some wonderful reminders of their great beauty!

I never got the pleasure of meeting him but I have loves him and all of those horses since the day I started looking at Minis and had always dreamed of having a horse by him. RIP BTU

Latest posts

Back