Brought Home a New Mare Yesterday (pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, she is absolutely lovely, congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Congrats on a beautiful mare!!!! LOVE those spots
default_smile.png

Jessi

:aktion033: WOW, Jill, you must have had a real GOOD weekend! Congratulations!

I just love her looks and especially her head
default_wub.png
: .

I would love it if you could keep us updated (with lóts of pics please!)
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks everyone for your comments. They mean a lot! It's so cool to hear from the people who bred Klassy and from Amy who already knew her before I did!
default_yes.gif
:

I am very pleased with Klassy. I think she is just what I was looking for, both inside and out.

When I decided I should let Jack go on to a new home, I was so relieved to hear Rhapsody did want him back and would use him for herself. It turned something I was worried about into something I was so happy about! It was awhile after we'd decided for Jack to return to her that I found out about Klassy -- and YOU KNOW -- I like horses more than money :bgrin

So, happy happy happy all around.

It seems too that my other mares are slowly accepting Klassy into their clique. It's a lot like Junior High School and "The Cool Girls". No real physical violence but they always put a new mare through some emotional abuse. This morning, Klassy was standing in the mare shelter which I think signifies they are beginning to talk to her like one of their own...

Here are a couple pics from yesterday morning. I think she's got a very honest face
default_smile.png

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20035.jpg

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20083.jpg

Oh Jill she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'll be looking forward to your posts of her driving training. Good luck with her, she looks to be a very sweet little girl!

Rhapsody and I have joked since she got Klassy about how she and SweetSpots would have to get together and drive as a pair sometime...now I will have to bug you about it, Jill! :bgrin

Wouldn't they be awsome? People would have to put on their shades as we went by!

spot08.jpg

th_0e3ed7fc.jpg

Congratulations again!

-Amy

Rhapsody and I have joked since she got Klassy about how she and SweetSpots would have to get together and drive as a pair sometime...now I will have to bug you about it, Jill! :bgrin

Wouldn't they be awsome? People would have to put on their shades as we went by!

spot08.jpg

th_0e3ed7fc.jpg

Congratulations again!

-Amy
Amy, he is GORGEOUS!!! If we did drive them together, we'd have to "check under the hood" before we loaded them back up into our trailers to be sure we didn't have each others' horse!!! :bgrin

Jill your appy mare is Mmm Mmm beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!

Amy, so is yours! What a pair they would be!
default_yes.gif
:

Jill,

That is one gorgeous mare!! Amy your appy is equally as gorgeous! You are right, they would make an awesome driving team!! I LOVE all the spots!!

HMMM! Jill now that you have all these nice appys - does that mean the dun (Khaki) needs a new home?? HA! Hey, it is always worth a try!!!

Jill your appy mare is Mmm Mmm beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!

Amy, so is yours! What a pair they would be!
default_yes.gif
:
[SIZE=10pt]Congradulations Jill! Like you mentioned to me recently - LOVE those loud colored horses! :aktion033: :new_multi: :488: Good luck with her![/SIZE]

Lori

Don't know how I missed this post the first time... PRETTY mare!!! Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks, ladies!

Yesterday evening, I saw that Lou (resident boss mare) and Klassy were grooming each other so it seems to be official... She is cool enough to hang out with my mares
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back