Broken heart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry about the loss of your girl... :no:

So sorry for your loss, she was such a pretty girl
default_pray.gif
: Sending prayers and hugs to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss she was a lovely mare and what a priceless picture of her and foal her eye closed she looked so serene. I have a group of older mares that will probably not be here much longer and I dread the thought of loosing them.My heart goes out to you in this time of sorrow.
default_sad.png

So sorry for your loss. Judging from that beautiful second photo her big buddy is going to be missing her too. I hope you can find some comfort in each other.

Our sympathy to you and yours.

That second photo is a real heartbreaker.

Very sad.

I'm so sorry.... Picture of her nose to nose with her foal is one to treasure.
default_yes.gif
:

Jan

So very sorry for the loss of your mare. WIsh I could say that I dont know how you feel but I do. Lost one to a twisted intestine that had to be put down and then the next year lost two mares ahd their fillies at foaling time.God grant you a peaceful heart in this troubled time.

Lyn

Oh NO, Lucky C!!!! I am so sorry! I am heartbroken for you and your family!!! (((((BIG HUGS))))))) She was lovely, what a horrible loss!

:no: so sorry for your loss. Very pretty mare.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the heartbreak of not being able to be there. That's my worst nightmare.

Leia

I know you must be heartbroken. It is always hard to lose someone close to you.

It must have been even harder not being able to be there. I know I would be

feeling so helpless. I will be praying for you and your family.

I have been in the same position so totally understand how devistated you are! Take care and know she is no longer in pain. jennifer

Unfortunately, I know your pain too well...may time heal your broken heart. :no:

Liz R.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and so very sorry you didn't get to say good-bye in person.

My thoughts & prayers are with you, hugs to you.

default_crybaby.gif
: Just Heartbreaking
default_crybaby.gif
: I'm so sorry for your loss and that you weren't able to be there with your special mare. :no:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.. My grandfather laid her to rest on the hillside behind our home and pastures next to Fantom, the little buckskin mare we lost last April... Not looking forward to going home next weekend and seeing an empty stall.. :no:

star.jpg

Latest posts

Back