Broke my Double K's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
Hey All,

My husband's favorite little filly reared up and knocked my double K clippers out of my hand and they fell and the little plastic piece where the cable goes into the handset broke off. So now I have got to get a new head.

Anyone know of a supplier of parts for the Double K's. I need it before I leave for Nationals.

Thanks in advance!

Tammi

PS Anyone who has any pull up North here....could you please get the tempature turned down? PLEASE!
yes.gif

Teedee said:
Hey All,
My husband's favorite little filly reared up and knocked my double K clippers out of my hand and they fell and the little plastic piece where the cable goes into the handset broke off. So now I have got to get a new head.

Anyone know of a supplier of parts for the Double K's. I need it before I leave for Nationals.

443171[/snapback]

Do a google search on the Internet for Double K and call the 800 number for the home office in SoCal. They will over night ship you the part that broke. I had a problem last year when a mare kicked my clippers out of my hand and it fell on cement and broke the case. It happened on a Sunday and I called on Monday and had the new case by Tuesday or Wednesday.

The service couldn't have been better.

Sorry I don't have the info at hand because I am in my motorhome in an RV park on the Monterey Bay just north of Monterey CA. The weather is foggy and cool which is a pleasant change from the three weeks of over 100+ temps in the Central Valley in CA. I'm not looking forward to going home on Monday.

Good luck

We went to Double K direct. All you need to buy is the outer caseing for the head peice. I have broken these many times, only thing it seems that I break them on my aunts clippers and not mine
rolleyes.gif

another thing to try is to ask local dog groomers who they use for clipper repair they should have some leads on someone local who can get you the parts and stuff if you need them right away.

Latest posts

Back