Breyer Tree

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozymandias

Reaction score
There's a tree in the middle of my driveway turnaround that I'm filling with horses :DOH!
default_rolleyes.gif
I have Breyers and all kinds out there already. I kind of like them. There was a reason for it...Ziggy Stardust is burried there (the filly was lost last year) SO it's "Ziggy's Tree" her presence is now in that tree and will be forever. At night I have three spotlights focused on them.

I was looking out yesterday while we were having a quick snow storm (go figure!) and saw Twoie nose to nose with a Clydesdale...HAHAHA, I'd have given anything to have known what she was telling him
default_biggrin.png

002ab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool idea! I was just curious, I have five Breyer horses that are looking for a good home. They have had a rough life and have some battle wounds. The old palomino even lost his ear
default_sad.png
I had planned on customizing them but have come to the conclusion that thats never going to happen. I would be happy to donate them to you to add to your special Breyer Tree. If your interested I can send you some pics and find out how much it would cost to ship them
default_yes.gif

Very cool idea! I was just curious, I have five Breyer horses that are looking for a good home. They have had a rough life and have some battle wounds. The old palomino even lost his ear
default_sad.png
I had planned on customizing them but have come to the conclusion that thats never going to happen. I would be happy to donate them to you to add to your special Breyer Tree. If your interested I can send you some pics and find out how much it would cost to ship them
default_yes.gif
Oh Brandi, I'd be honored to give your old Breyer horses a retirement home in my tree LOL
default_yes.gif
Broken ears are fine...I have a Bond Snippet in there (who happens to be Twoie's real life half Uncle and baby Ziggy's great uncle) with a broken leg. E-mail or PM me the shipping costs and I'll send you a check, thank you.

what a cute idea and i LOVE the pic! i have collected breyer horses for 12 years, have around 100. many of them came home with gary from antique auctions or he'd find one in a little junk shop buried under other stuff. some have been gifts, a few i simply couldn't live without came from ebay after i got into a few peein' contests :DOH! and i have 6 porcelain models i bought from a woman who needed $$$ to pay for her divorce. i used to be able to tell you where every single one of them came from but alas, my memory is going right down the tubes!
default_biggrin.png

What a great idea!

Better settle down...the last thing I need is to start another 'collection'

lol, thats such a good idea, love the mini in the pic... hate the snow, well in the in the pic its really adds to it

but still i hate snow period
default_smileypuke.gif

Latest posts

Back