Breyer Collectors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slinkky

Reaction score
Looking for a Unicorn for my granddaughter. Does not "have" to be a breyer, but the traditional size of the breyer is what I'm looking for.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've looked on ebay, and that may be my best shot. Just thought I'd ask here.

Yes, I saw those, and they are exactly what I'm looking for. I thought maybe Breyer Collectors might know of a different site where they are sold. I would love to get her the "Alida and Elidor" pair.

Did you bid on it?
default_smile.png

Hey, I am am diehard Breyer fan, and my father is a retailer. My mom LOVES unicorns, and I think she has just about every single Breyer unicorn. I am pretty sure that she could point you in the right direction.

I used to have two of them, but broke their legs by accident. Don't remember the name, but they came in black or white.

Wow...big, bad storm here....
default_new_shocked.gif
We keep loosing electricity. I'm going to shut down.

Thank you all for the help. And if more replys or messages are sent...I'm not ignoring you, but we may loose electricity for a while.

default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back