Breeder Alert help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone could help me with my Breeder Alert... I bought it used. It has two boxes that go on halters. They open differently. I can't figure out how to open the second one to put in a battery. I REALLY would like to use both, so both Casi and Cocoa can have one on... can anyone tell me how to open this one?

breederalert.jpg

I took out the two screws, but still couldn't figure out how to open it?

Jessi

Looks like you just take out the two screws on the end, take out battery (9v) and replace.

I have one like that. Take out the two screws on the little square place on the left side. Mine had 4 screws in it, but I only see 2 screws in the picture. Then the little square section comes out. I have 6 transmitter units and they open 4 different ways.

I do know if you open one incorrectly it can mess up the wiring/connections.

Charlotte

As Charlotte said, take out the two screws on the side of the transmitter. Mine takes an allen wrench to open it. A 9 volt battery goes in there.

I did take out the two screws on the part with the label, but still couldn't get it open? How does it open? Then on the sides are two... things? I guess it's possible a very small allen wrench might be able to turn those? Is that what opens? I'll look to see if I have one that small to try to open that...

Thanks!
default_smile.png

Jessi

EDIT: YEAH!!! Ok, so I was trying to open it wrong
default_smile.png
Did the other "screw" things and walla!
default_smile.png
I appreciate all your help!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Becky said:

You need to take out the square allen wrench screws on the long narrow side. The area is about the size of a 9 volt battery and is on the left side in your photo.

The screws in the photo are diagonal to each other.

This is an older model, but I am still using mine and they are going strong.

Latest posts

Back