Brandi- pix of my 2 boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I finally got a few today. We got 2 inches of rain last night in an hour so its muddy again.

Giddy -my mini was wanting to kiss way more than pose!! He is the sweetest boy ever!

Suman-my biggee is very sweet but not as affectionate as Giddy..

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

Thanks

It is funny, the flies are STILL around, but Suman gets them way worse than Giddy. I dont know if biggee's just do or what? Both of them smell good, I mean I love to smell my boys.

I have a friend that her horse kinda stinks,he is a fly magnet! I dont like to be that close to him cause his smell is overpowering-where my boys smell like roses!! Ha-just kidding about the roses!!

They do smell good though to me..

I dont have to spray Giddy much but I spray Suman everyday, more than once...

Hi Missy
default_saludando.gif

I think I got your second pm. Was it the one where you responded to my response to you. If so I did get it but I haven't been on long enough in the last few days to respond.

Your little guy is so cute! Both of them look like COMPLETE lovers
default_wub.png
I love the sky in the first pic of Suman. He looks like a gentle giant
default_smile.png
Do you ride him often? I miss riding.

Thanks so much for posting some updated pics
default_yes.gif
I wish I had some pics to post
default_sad.png
Maybe I will post some of my herd from earlier this week
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandi, I just got a pm from you today...

Thanks those 2 are the sweetest boys! I so love geldings !!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Suman is a gentle giant, when you go in his pasture he just follows you right at your shoulder, so sweet.

I havent ridden much lately, it has been so hot and fly crazy here, I spray him everyday but they are still all over him!! I am hoping when it cools down i can get him out some.

Even if I'm not riding him, I so LOVE having him... He is like a giant dog!! Ha

Do post pix of your babies, its ok that you dont have a horse right now- once a member always a member. there are others on here that dont have horses, but we still want to hear from you all..
default_smile.png

Missy

Latest posts

Back