Boys will be Boys!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseLMJAsh

Reaction score
by MADISON, WI.....my horses are in PARDEEVILLE, W
alrighty!!!! thanks for my friend louella who beefed up this photo....actually it's 2 photos in 1...my aunt took the pic of these studly guys and i took the pic of the pond (that's my aunt's pond on her land)....

PLEASE NOTE: in this picture CJ and bob were PLAYING. they are best friends and get along very well. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!
smile.gif

please visit our website, but keep in mind it is under construction so excuse any dust.
smile.gif
www.sixzeroeight.com/pondlakestables/

ENJOY!!!

113437277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwww....it is so good to see Bob again!!! I just love that little guy. If I were into appies, he would be on my ranch instead of yours! LOL

What a great picture, so glad you are having fun with him.

THERE is my guy!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
I am so glad that you have him... I know that he will reach his fullest potential with you guys and that is what I have wanted all along for him... you should post that beautiful photo of Bob trotting out across your pasture.. I love that photo of him and he reminds me a lot of his dad in that photo! I have his sire now, as RF Bar Ranch has now dispersed the rest of their horses and I brought Mystic home with me.. NOW for a repeat performance on a foal that I might be able to keep for once.. LOL!!!

I miss him lots and hope that I see you guys at Nationals next year... and YES, Bob has always loved kids and was the biggest hit at the ranch last year when he was born....

I wish you all the best with him... and I will keep in touch with you and Cyndia.. by the way, have to ask you WHO is the lovely horse in your Avatar?

Give Bob a big hug from me, ok...?
wub.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Suzy, the filly in MooseLMJAsh"s (Ashley's) avatar is Honken's LCS Sunset Secrets Shared (LILY). She is a weanling filly Ashley & I co-own (Ashley is my daughter). She has been sold
sad.gif
to a very nice woman in New York and will be leaving us the end of October.

Actually, both Lily and her look-a-like half brother, Storm (Storm belongs to my sister), were purchased by the same person so they will stay together. They are attatched at the hip, so to speak. We will really miss Lily!

Ashley and I co-own Lily's mom who is bred to the roan in the above pic for a 2006 foal. That will be our first home bred mini foal!

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone! both Bob and CJ are very much loved at Pondlake Stables!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Thank you for the information... she is really lovely... !
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, there's Bob!!! It is so good to hear he is in a place where he is obviously loved!

Liz V.

(Artie's mom, who was one of Bob's stablemates)

Looking forward to more pictures and he grows and matures!!!!!!! I'm just stunned at how gorgeous he is.

Liz V.

Ashley,

That picture is stunning!! I LOVE the pond background!!

Both of those 2 boys are simply gorgeous!

Now, you also need to share the picture of the 2 of them with the red background!

Hey, YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID???? YOU NEED to go into HORSE PHOTOGRAPHY!! Think what a fun job that would be!!!! Much better then sitting inside an office day after day!!

This young lady takes the most gorgeous pictures, she needs to share her Sunset pictures on The Back Porch!!!
yes.gif

alright...the RED boys per donna's request....and donna, i took the pond pics but not the pic of the boys....my aunt took the pic of the boys playing.....and i don't sit at a desk all day. i'm a hairstylist and manage a salon....i sit down MAYBE 2 minutes a day...and that's to do paperwork. and SOON i'll have a new job...just not sure what????
wacko.gif

also, i am posting sunset and rainbow pics in BACK PORCH PER donna's request.
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

113600460.jpg

Latest posts

Back