Boys will be Boys!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ashley & Jennifer!

Wowser....what a beautiful photo! Clearly, you two really enjoy your minis and encourage me to go out and play with mine! That's what I like about you folks, you make your horses a FAMILY EXPERIENCE....and cheerleaders for those of us who just enjoy hanging out with our babies!

How's your little filly from Eau Claire doing? Any updated photos you'd like to share?

Thanks so much for sharing....absolutely stunning and FUN...FUN....FUN !!!

Cindy

saludando.gif

hi cindy! i haven't met you but it is DEFINETLY a family experience! my aunt too....and julie, a close friend of mine and her children have been "ADOPTED" into our family as part of the fun!!! better her daughter need lots of horses than when i have kids...she'll go broke before me!! HEHEHE!!!

no new pics of misty (eau claire filly) YET....i was going to take some next weekend when i'm off. my aun't took a few head shots after her head and neck were shaved but i haven't seen those yet....she looked SO much better after the first week....she's getting a belly from all the grass tho!!

ha I finally figured out who you guys were took me long enough.

Ever get sick of that red boy, send him right along my way
biggrin.gif

They appy.

I meet 2 of the crew(not even sure who at this moment) last fall when they got Diesel. DIdnt meet anybody other then Tobey at the sale.

Well......

My sister Janie and I have a tendancy to "barn name" our babies almost as soon as they are born... and then let the "fancy names" come later. When Bob was born, Janie and I were watching him get up, get acquainted with Mom, nurse, do all the fun stuff and he was just such a laid back little guy... nooooothing really bothered him, all in a days work, etc... and my sister look over at me and said, "Bob"... hence his barn name...
rolleyes.gif

His "real" name came from the fact that his sire is named CR Mystic Warrior and his dam is RF Bar's Gingersnap... and NOTHING was coming for a name combining the two of those, so because this was the THIRD foal from this cross.. (and all identical colored stud colts, I might add....) and his older brother is named RF Bars The Magi... (this one was bred and foaled by Gingers original owners, RF Bar Ranch..) my sister and I were going for a more "Indian" name for this one. I had just watched the movie "Last of the Dog Soldiers" and they had a big part for the Indian medicine man... (or Shaman...)... so there you have it....
wink.gif

Hope this helps... and by the way, LOVE the red re-do of the photo!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back