Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]It's a banner baby boy year here at Flying A Farm, but when they are such colorful boys, it's OK! We need two more names starting with "O" please! So far we have Orion, Oz, Oakley, Ollie and O'Malley...we need more ideas~LOL[/SIZE]

Blossom presented us with this little guy last Friday morning
default_saludando.gif

blossombaby082-1.jpg

Blossombaby081.jpg

And our 22 year old Tattoo daughter Clementine (somebody missed a DEAL on this mare!) had this pretty boy about 8 AM Sunday
default_aktion033.gif

Clementinebaby0821.jpg

Clementinebaby081.jpg

They are both adorable!! How about Olivier, Oberon, Oden, Odysseus, Orlando, Orpheus, Orson, Osborne, Othello or Oxford? have fun! lol

Very pretty baby boy! Hard to be disapointed with boys like that!

If you don't mind, what is Blossom's full name? I have a mare out of a mare named Goleys Little Blossom. Just curious if this is her. It kind of looks like her.

Very pretty baby boy! Hard to be disapointed with boys like that!

If you don't mind, what is Blossom's full name? I have a mare out of a mare named Goleys Little Blossom. Just curious if this is her. It kind of looks like her.
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks!![/SIZE]

Blossom is Rocky Ridge Little China Blossom
default_smile.png
She's out of our Springwater's Cherry Berry and by Flying A Chianti's Silver Bullet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very handsome and adorable!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
I've always liked Clementine.
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
I've always liked Clementine.
default_wub.png
[SIZE=12pt]I think she's a beautiful girl. She has had a pretty rough life if her fear of people is anything to judge by, but she tries SO hard to like us and she's much, much, much happier than when she came to us several years ago
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back