Box Fan Hangers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcwallis

Reaction score
Does anyone use box fan hangers? If so, do they work on all the stalls you've encountered at different shows?

I was looking at some online and don't know how well they work...

Thanks

Lynda

I bought the metal ones that go on top of the stall, and aim down - and haven't liked them for the minis, although they are nice for big horses. I've seen some neat hangars, but I just use bungee cords - they seem to work on every kind of stall I've encountered - and are CHEAP! : )

I switched from box fans to 9", high velocity fans and like those so much better.
default_smile.png
They are easier to handle, hook right over the top of the stalls and move more air, too.

You might check with Gene Williams if you want to search locally for hangers. I think he was/is making those.

I switched from box fans to 9", high velocity fans and like those so much better.
default_smile.png
They are easier to handle, hook right over the top of the stalls and move more air, too.

You might check with Gene Williams if you want to search locally for hangers. I think he was/is making those.
Becky, do you have to tie the fans or do they just hook somehow? This has peaked my interest

Lynda, these fans look like the one pictured. I get mine at Wal Mart. The way they are designed, I just hook them over the tops of the stalls. I really like using this kind of fan at horse shows.

fan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back