Bouncing Baby Bengals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
We had a new litter of Bengal kittens born on the 3rd so wanted to share with the kitten lovers. There are 3 brown spotted and one brown marble. Such cute little things!!

litterpic3days.jpg

3daypic.jpg

They are beautiful......I LOVE Bengals! Please post more as they grow!

Bengals are just the ultimate of cool cats, IMO! and those are

some mighty adorable kittens! Thanks for the photos and please

keep us up to date!
default_laugh.png

Shelley

OMG, they are TOO CUTE!! I just want to cuddle with them all! I love these- they are so pretty.

OOOOOHHH, too cute, standing there with their little eyes shut, listening to your voice, very sweet. I love the Bengals too, they are so beautiful and primative looking.

Vicki

Oh I like Bengals. They always look like little wildcats. Would like to see some more pictures of the marble. Are those more rare?

Oh I like Bengals. They always look like little wildcats. Would like to see some more pictures of the marble. Are those more rare?
Here is my adult marble Bengal named Moorea. She is a full sister to the kittens. Their light color gets larger and more colors come in as they get older. They are actually my favorite color since they have such a variation and coats can be like velvet. On top of that you sprinkle them with glitter that reflects beautifully in the sunlight and you have a piece of art that is breathtaking. There are more spotted Bengals but the marbles are becoming more popular now. Still usually only one or two being shown compared to the dozen or so spotted ones. When visitors come to see the kittens, Moorea will also visit and they are amazed at her beautiful colors.

Moorea6monthsDSC_1872.jpg

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments on my kittens, I will post more pictures when they are a little older.

I just heard about them not too long ago..i'm facinated with the breed. I"m not even a huge cat fan but would love to have one. Been doing some research on them.. maybe someday! I'm just not sure if i could have a cat with all my dogs..lol I'd hate to pay $500 for a cat to have it eaten or something!!

Are those boys or girls???? I just LOVE Bengals... i sort of regret turning one down for an Xmas present a few months ago (told my husband NO second cat!)

Awwwwwwww yes more pics please!!

Andrea

is it true they love to swim? I read somehwere they are hard to keep out of water and will even jump in the shower with you!

Are those boys or girls???? I just LOVE Bengals... i sort of regret turning one down for an Xmas present a few months ago (told my husband NO second cat!)

Awwwwwwww yes more pics please!!

Andrea
There is one brown spotted girl in the litter, 2 brown spotted boys, and the marble is a boy. The kittens will play footsies in the water and get it all over. I had one adult in the past that would get in the shower with me everyday. All the others could care less, but I have seen pictures where they will play in fountains and bath tubs of water. They love to play fetch, take on dogs and are very brave. Very intelligent and like to talk to you. They bond closely with humans and will lay on your lap while you watch TV and sleep in your bed.

Latest posts

Back