Both foals are home from New Bolton

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
Little Lucy and Firestar are home from New Bolton Center! I brought them all home on Saturday.They are feisty, running and playing and acting like nothing ever happened.

We feel very lucky that both survived.

I am not great at posting pictures but on my web site, home page right top corner, click on the link, it will show pictures and you can even click on a link there for a very short video.

Thank you all for your support and prayers while I was so worried and scared for the babies.

Robin

www.TRUEJOYMINIATURES.com

default_aktion033.gif
YAY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
That's wonderful news!!! Glad little Lucy and Firestar are doing so well!!!
default_wub.png

Wonderful news! So glad the little ones are home.

Mary

Wonderful news! So glad the little ones are home.

Mary

I am sooo happy, but then again I knew it
default_wub.png

Luv them babies up!!!!!

Great news! Glad they are home and well! They are beautiful!!

So glad for you and the little ones Robin. I bet Misty and Silver are pleased to be home. Thanks for keeping me informed, I really appreciate it.

Off to check on the pictures and video.

Hugs for you all.

Anna

Im so happy to see them home and well. Continued prayers that the rest of foaling season is a breeze.

That is such good news, I went and looked at your pics, they are both soo cute, but oh Lucy looks so tiny, and her markings, oh she is sooo sweet!
default_wub.png
Congrats! And so glad they are home and doing well!

What wonderful news!!!! I am so happy that they are both making a full recovery!!

Tammie~

What WONDERFUL news! Your quick response, and all your hard work has paid off! CONGRATULATIONS on your HEALTHY new foals!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back