Borrowed a nice camera so went crazy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylight_minis

Reaction score
I've always loved taking pics of my minis because I think they are all sooo beautiful. I hate it when you take a great shot only to find that it blurred.
closedeyes.gif
Well this camera i borrowed is totally AWESOME!! I've taken some pretty cool pics. These are only some of them. My goal is to get some pics nicce enough to do a 2012 Skylight Mini Calendar or enter some photo contests or both lol. The zoom lense on the camera is huge! I'm so use to having to be practically on top of them to take upclose pics sure is nice to stand in the middle of the field and click away instead of running around trying to catch them as they race by in a certain spot ....
default_thumbup.gif

brandylooksbak.JPG

serena.JPG

lookinforarab.JPG

ladyapril.JPG

sadgenkoda.JPG

geat.JPG

dreamgoes.JPG

IMG_0604d.jpg

gyp.JPG

gysnsu.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

nice pictures. Love the buckskin pinto. And the foals are too cute.

I'm in awe.
wub.gif

These are beautiful pictures, what precious horses you have!

The picture of the foal laying down melted my heart.
wub.gif

Its an oldie camera. Its a Cannon EOS. It hasnt been used in 3 years so Its at least that old. Which is vintage in software age lol. I love the Camera. My pics were always pretty good before but now they are awesome! lol It does help having beautiful models posing. Its too bad i'm having a slim foaling year. Got awesome camera and one baby.
default_sad.png
She's an awesome baby but it would be soo cute to get pics of a group of babies they can be so much fun.

So I was working on uploading pics to vista to do a calendar. I got the black border going which looks super sharp with the pics and then you can add a white lettered type at the bottom. I was thinking about putting names but some pics have more than one horse in them so thats complicated. So thought about adding a quote to the pics. Anyone have some suggestions?

I could just leave it with out the wording but it just looks so much better with the lettering just have to think about what to put. I guess i could just put my website address on each one. Here's a preview of the calendar.

thindocumentpreview.jpg

thindocumentpreview1.jpg

Latest posts

Back