Boots for minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moriah

Reaction score
There is a thread under BEST of Forum topics where someone made boots from kids running shoes. Then others used the Build a Bear shoes. All the photos are no longer in operation. Id like to see some of the pictures especially of the kids shoe version. Does anyone use these? make them? have pictures? Thanks in advance!

There is a thread under BEST of Forum topics where someone made boots from kids running shoes. Then others used the Build a Bear shoes. All the photos are no longer in operation. Id like to see some of the pictures especially of the kids shoe version. Does anyone use these? make them? have pictures? Thanks in advance!

You could also check out www.hoofwings.com , they are really the best for a lot of things minis do...and are made specifically for each foot..

The boots made and sold by Chimacum Tack are perfect for everyday driving and such...and the price is awesome at only $45 a set.

I too need boots for the pavement roads here. I checked Chimacum Tack and they don't have boots sized for minis. The smallest is 3.5 X 4.5, and they stated what I already thought that they are too big for most minis. Hoping I just didn't see what you refered to at $45.

Latest posts

Back