book search Help!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
I had gotten a book out of our local library about 8-10 years ago that was about the 1950's pony boom and what happened to the market as a result It was written by people who climbed on the bandwagon hoping to make money and found themselves with a lot of poinies, not much $! They were decent people and the book written from a pony lover's perspective I am not sure of the title- something like" How Green Was our Valley" Does that ring a bell for anyone? I would love to get a copy Our local library moved & I have a feeling it was not moved with them as it was an older book

Thanks in advance

That's not one I've heard of but if you do manage to track down a source I'd love to have my own copy to read!

Linda_H said:
I had gotten a book out of our local library about 8-10 years ago that was  about the 1950's pony boom and what happened to the market as a result It was written by people who climbed on the bandwagon hoping to make money and found themselves with a lot of poinies, not much $! They were decent people and the book written from a pony lover's  perspective I am not sure of the title- something like" How Green Was our Valley" Does that ring a bell for anyone? I would love to get a copy Our local library moved & I have a feeling it was not moved with them as it was an older book Thanks in advance

436810[/snapback]

If you are fairly certain of your title, have you checked Amazon.com and Alibris for used books? Sometimes, they have reviews which give you a clearer idea of the subject content.

Also, you might just try surfing the web for pony books.

SuziB

Latest posts

Back