Boogerman Mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
*Oooops sorry, my post didnt show up for some reason. I'll Repost.

I was just wondering if i could see your Boogerman Foals. Also if anyone has any by 'Fine Line' ....PLEASE post them especially, but Boogermans in general. I really would like to see some of these horses before i go to look at a Boogermans Fine Line (Silver Dapple) son this weekend.

Thanks

Leeana H.

Hi! I have a gorgeous Boogerman SON. He is a tiny 27" red tovero with blue eyes and is three years old. He is perfect and petite and I am expecting his first babies this summer. His registered name is DArmonds Boogermans Bravado( we call him Dragon) Dragon is very affectionate and people oriented and a gentle but good breeder. He is a gentleman to work with and also with his ladies. I wish I could post his picture but I don't know how. My web site is www.TRUEJOYMINIATURES.com He is on the stallion page.

Robin

Hi! I have a gorgeous Boogerman SON. He is a tiny 27" red tovero with blue eyes and is three years old. He is perfect and petite and I am expecting his first babies this summer. His registered name is DArmonds Boogermans Bravado( we call him Dragon) Dragon is very affectionate and people oriented and a gentle but good breeder. He is a gentleman to work with and also with his ladies. I wish I could post his picture but I don't know how. My web site is www.TRUEJOYMINIATURES.com He is on the stallion page.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine Lines are AWESOME! Here is mine!

Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine

(Grosshills Boogermans Fine Line X DUST ME OFF)

feelingfinecrop.jpg

dustysffweb.jpg

And here are two of my friends Fine Line sons

Alliance Piano Man

The coolest APPY I have ever seen!

piano.jpg

Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line

Another APPY!

dotted.jpg

Here are a few of mine:

Millstones Licensed to Thrill (a direct Boogerman daughter)

MillstonesThrill.jpeg

MillstoneThrillandJenifer.jpeg

and a granddaughter, sired by the Boogerman son, Glenn's Southern Legend.

This is Grosshills Legendary Lady (aka "Twinky")

Twinky3.jpg

And one more -- Millstones Sinful Sidney -- out of another Boogerman daughter, Grosshill Boogermans Secret Ballot:

Sydney2.jpg

I just adore the Boogerman line.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too, I adore them and can not wait to see my boy's babies!!! He is bred to two tiny mares, one I think resorbed but the other has a good belly. Getting repeat ultrasounds next week!

Fine Lines are AWESOME! Here is mine!

Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine

(Grosshills Boogermans Fine Line X DUST ME OFF)

feelingfinecrop.jpg

dustysffweb.jpg

And here are two of my friends Fine Line sons

Alliance Piano Man

The coolest APPY I have ever seen!

piano.jpg

Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line

Another APPY!

dotted.jpg

Piano Man - *drops dead on ground and drools all over* he is my ULTIMATE favorite appy out there right now!!! I would give all my limbs for him and still be happier than heck bouncing myself around the showring with him *daydreams....drools more...*

Dotted Line is also juse awesome, he doesnt have as much color but oh my GAWD that head and neck on him are just amaaaaaaaazing! If I owned either of those boys....my entire life would be set!

(tell you what though, I am MOST interested in how these guys look unclipped and totally in their shaggy stages!!! how cute!!!)

I love the Boogerman line,, but have never owned one.

Lots of excellent pictures!

Well my Stallion is the great grandson of Boogerman, would have loved a son or daughter but my boy is gorgeous and hasnt been beaten in over 2yrs!!.......and I adore him!!
default_smile.png

100a0815.jpg

Latest posts

Back