Boo Hoo I am not getting my driving mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled the deal. I told her we wont be coming down. Between the horses and the gas down thier it is too much of a risk. I mena if she did a video or more pics, but I dont have much to go on. But her word and it is too far for someone's word.

I am sorry Lea.. But you never know, the right one might just all of a sudden pop up and you will fall in love.

I was disapointed after not getting that stallion at auction then I found Phantom and I am happy that it went the way it did.

Robin

Thanks. There are so many horses out thier. I know. But you put so much time into it and then nothing. oh well!

is there a way to get a sales catalog for this sale?

Ther is a good team of driving horses coming to the Mount Airy Miniature Horse Sale on July 19th. They will also have team harness and a wagon.
Janet is working on the catalog now and as soon as it is ready it will be up on our web page at trottingc.com The web site is down right now due to technical problems but should be back up soon.

If you would like Janet to let you know when the catalog is ready drop her an e-mail at [email protected] and see can give you a heads-up when it is ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back