bonnie's reading

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
Well, Bonnie was kind enough to do a reading on my poor little chihuahua, Bitsy. I have had her to the vet twice now and she is in great discomfort and now actually yelping when she moves her neck. I assumed it was a neck injury. Hubbie took her in again yesterday and he couldn't find anything actually wrong but did put her on an antiobiotic and a pain killer as she was in obvious pain and had a fever.

Bonnie says............

ear infection and possible bladder infection, which is in keeping with all her symptoms.

Personality: she is a real diva (duh!), loves to be carried, loves her pillow and then Bonnie asked if we have another dog. Bitsy says the other dog is a big oaf and would be happy if she went to live somewhere else because she is tired of her taking up all the space. And she complained that the big oaf has stepped on her foot and hurt her. Well, we do have another dog as it turns out and it is a great pyrenees (?). Cinnamon is always on the sofa and she takes up more than half of it which means hubbie, Bitsy and I have to cram on one little side!!!! Bonnie said she would tell Bitsy that the other dog is here to stay and she would have to learn to live with it.

I feel much better knowing that Bitsy is going to be OK.

Shelley

Awww that is good news! Glad Bonnie could help. She always does though. Funny to hear how they actually think though, isn't it?

Glad I could help!
default_wub.png

But remember I do not diagnose. I tell what the animal tells me, like my ear hurts and how far etc.

I cannot diagnose anything medical myself can only say what the animal tells me.

But you would be amazed at what they do tell me!
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

And Bitsy was quite a talker.......

Hugs

Bonnie

That is great!!

Bonnie was kind enough to do a reading for me too recently and it is hilarious what these animals think and say to her. My mare is a 'Miss Priss' too, and had to tell her about all the little tiny things. She also wanted the alpha mare to go away to she could be the queen that she is supposed to be, LOL (not gonna happen either) It was shocking what Bonnie picked up from her, along with what I already knew about the mare- she hit it dead on!!

Thank you again Bonnie and by the way, she is doing ok!!

default_aktion033.gif
I love it! Ms. Bonnie is awesome! It's amazing to find out what's going on with our animals. We are all so blessed to have Ms. Bonnie's help. I'm alway eager to hear more of her readings!
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

I always go to Bonnie when things are just not right.

Last year at this time my daughter Lizzie was at her big 4H 2 day horse show. Well on the 2nd day is when the most riding/driving is done for their classes. Lizzie had Millie all hooked up and then WHAM Millie freaked out and flipped in the cart (normally this mare never has issues). Lizzie refused to get in the cart with Millie and was worried about Millie, I said mom (Diana on the formum) call Bonnie now for Lizzie to find out what is wrong. Wouldn't you know it Millie told Bonnie that she felt foolish for what she did and that she didn't get a good nights sleep.

Well, long story shorten...this past weekend was that show again this year! Millie was there and I told Lizzie (us parents are not allowed to help at all, they do it all on their own) you better go over and talk to Millie. Remind her that you know she did not have a good nights rest because she was not home in her barn but she will get a good treat after the classes and she is going home tonight to be in her bed. Lizzie came out of the classes with no issues and got many pointed blues (4H goes on the danish point system for this show) and even though she is not old enough to make the team to go to the County Level her and Millie were TOP none eligble to go! Millie got home and was turned out in the green pasture and was given a few extra carrots! (Lizzie/Millie are the ones in my avatar).

I can't thank Bonnie enough for being there for Lizzie/Millie at a moments notice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back