Bonnies Amazing Help?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Hello every one
rolleyes.gif

We have been thinking that we really want a reading from Bonnie, she does wonders for every one & I believe in her too, but what can she tell them...? Can she help with training problems, grooming, and behavior? Example, if you want a horse to not walk so fast, or bite, or fidget in a bath, can she help? How much help can she add to showing? Or socializing? Or stallion behaviors? Can she make a nice horse nicer/ calmer? I know allot here love her, & I really want to know how much she helps, I hope to do business with her & I really like Bonnie
yes.gif
wub.gif
I believe

Oh, p.s. how is a reading done? On the phone?
wacko.gif

This is No insult to Bonnie, I truly respect her & I am only asking for others knowledge… I mean no harm to you bonnie, please have this deleted if you are angry or hurt, I am sorry & I only want to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your best bet is to contact Bonnie privately and ask her all your questions. She won't mind.

To do the reading, she likes to see a photo and to be given the name of the animal. No other info is necessary.

Payment can be done by either snail mail or by paypal. An appointment is set up for you to call her and it is done by phone.

You can either record the converstion (with her permission) and/or be prepared to take lots of notes.

What's fun is to be able to see your horse (or dog or cat) while the appointment is going on and watch their behavior.

Also.....Do not volunteer a bunch of information about your animal. Give yes or no answers unless she specifically asks you for a validation on something she says. This helps YOU know that what is being told you is definitely from your animal. Once the initial reading is completed, you can ask for specific info that may be concerning you -- if it hasn't been brought up already.

Hope this helps,

MA

Latest posts

Back