Bonnie Not at Nationals.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie --

I am sorry you are sick and not going to the Nationals!!! I know though that the advice not to fly at this time is right on. I had to fly one time with just a bad head cold, and my ears hurt so bad it was hard not to cry on the plane
default_sad.png
:(
default_sad.png

Take care of yourself!

Jill

Hi Bonnie,

I feel for you as I sit here hacking away. Sounds like we have the same thing. Funny time of year though. I hope you feel better really soon. Hugs for you!!!

Robin

:eek: Poor Bonnie. First thing - you take care of yourself !! I am so sorry you are sick. I remember when my Mom had pleurisy, she was very sick. You need to stay in bed for a few days !! I am worried about you.

Edited to add {{{{HUGS}}}} - from a distance

Last edited:
Hope you are on the road to recovery quickly! So sorry you will not be at nationals. That is a total bummer!!! As was said above, there MUST be a reason for the timing. Honor it and don't fight the tide. Sending well wishes and healing thoughts!

So sorry to hear of your pain Bonnie and glad you saw a Dr. Yes, not flying is a good idea so take care of yourself and let us hear you are all well soon.

Do you keep in touch with any of the old gang? Ann P. visited us this summer and we visited them last year in FL.

Joyce L

Oh man Bonnie, so sorry to hear you are so sick AGAIN!! So THAT'S whose picture that was!! You take care of yourself first!! Dog gone it! Yes, that can be really really painful.. you just make sure you get well.

Oh, Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness! I was SO looking forward to meeting you at Nationals and had emailed some of my friends about it. I hadn't been on the forum for a few days, and they mentioned that I'd better read your post.

We will meet another time. You take care of yourself and do what the doctor says!

Pam C.

OH NO BONNIE...and you too, RobinRTrueJoy, how awful to be so sick, and so much worse, this time of year!

The last of the summer is upon us, so I hope you two take care and get well fast...if only to enjoy the fading summer.

{{{{H}}}}

Well Good Grief Bonnie! I hope you feel better soon, sounds like they are doing all the right things.

DO NOT fly with plugged ears...........ouch ouch ouch, and you will then be dizzy and oogy woogy for quite a long time.

So great that you are eating healthier and losing weight........try taking probiotics on a daily basis, it will help tremendously with your immune system, if you want the name of a good brand (the one I take), just email me.

Hugs
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back