Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spent a week cruising with Sylvia Browne. You were in my thoughts always. Sylvia said often to people that dying loved ones will wait til you are out of the room to let go. I included you in a special prayer for those in need that She does in a meditation. Hugs and love to you.
default_wub.png

Thinking of you still- bless you both.

I figured I would get in here and read while I am home and not at work and like I figured, am sitting here bawling my eyes out again. I'm so sorry!!!

Larry thinks he is supposed to stay with you- is there anyone else that has not spoken to him or someone else he needs to hear from? That was why my Mom was hanging on way past when she should have... and yes, after that was settled she did wait until I left- I had not even made it home yet when I got the call.

Thinking of you daily and wish I had more to say or something that would make you feel better..........

Ohh Bonnie, just wanted to let you know you are never very far from my thoughts. (((HUGS))) and prayers. Take care, Corinne

I just wanted you to know that you and yours are in my prayers.

Stay strong in the faith that the Lord is with you. He loves you and will help you

through this hard time. God bless you

Love and thoughts, Kim

So sorry to hear about Larry Bonnie. May you find strength to get through this time.

Prayers for you and Larry.

Love and Light,

Jacquie

In my thoughts and prayers always...Your a strong sweet soul.....I am so sorry you have to have this pain. God Bless Larry....and your family.

Bonnie:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this incredibly difficult time.

Bob and Mary

Bonnie as you know I am always thinking of you and Larry in hopes that some miracles will happen. I hold a special spot in my heart for the both of you. Get some rest when you can.

Love ya!

Bonnie,

Thinking of you and praying for relief from pain for Larry. Please know that I am sending you some cyberhugs to comfort you and give you strength. You are never alone.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Back