Bonnie Does It Again!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
Some of you may remember a couple months back I posted asking for ideas on dealing with a yearling colt who had gotten out of hand.

Well I tried everyone's suggestions and nothing was working. I got to the point with him that for a couple of weeks before I contacted Bonnie I just didn't touch him or go near him. I threw him his feed and let him in and out of his stall and that was it. You couldn't halter him, put a fly mask on him, he'd barely tolerate you touching him. And forget about leading him
wacko.gif

I finally contacted Bonnie. This was a little over a month ago. All I can say is miracles do happen, and Bonnie has a way of helping them happen.

She read my Noah and was dead on about his personality. She told me he was behaving like he was, in part because he was afraid, and in part, "because I can" is what he said.

She told me that Noah and I would probably never get along, our personalities just didn't mesh well, and I should consider selling him. But in the meantime she would talk to him and see what she could do.

Now I expected to see some improvements with Noah, because Bonnie has never let me down. But with how terrible things had become I didn't expect what happened.

The day after Bonnie read Noah I gave him the day off because he was tired and I just left him alone.

The next day I decided to see if there was a difference. To my utter shock, I could halter, pet, brush, lead and put a fly mask on Noah!!! It was a total transformation. He's like a completely different horse. I can lead him anywhere, including onto our wooden washrack, which he would never go onto willingly at any point in his life before. He has since stood like a doll for a bath and clip job. He behaves for the farrier better than my other 2 yearlings do.

Noah is now Mr. Calm and Cool. He's become a complete love bug and we now have a great relationship. He won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
wub.gif

This past week was his biggest test yet. The vet needed to check his teeth because he's been getting stuff impacted under his tongue. Noah has always been terrified of the vet, so I wasn't sure how it would go. I needn't have worried, he stood like a doll while we sedated him and worked him over.

He has a big ulcer under his tongue which I have to rinse out and medicate twice a day and he's letting me do that without even putting a halter on him. Allthough he doesn't understand why I have to pull his tongue out of his mouth
rolleyes.gif

Even my Mother just can't believe the change in this horse, it's just WOW!!!
yes.gif

We are all so very lucky to have Bonnie as part of our forum family and part of our lives
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
Love you Bonnie!!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love to hear "Bonnie" stories
smile.gif
She is truly a blessing!

I have to just say "WOW" too!!

Barbie

I am a Bonnie believer, not only did my horses prove it, so did Audie.

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
see, see, this is what I KEEP saying- give Bonnie a try before you start whacking, poking and pulling them!!!! You need to know the reason before you can start a cure. Please, those of you with problems, PLEASE
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
GIVE BONNIE A TRY (See Bonnie, things go on like this you will be able to retire after all
smile.gif
)

That is the best news!

I hope things continue to go so well and thanks to Bonnie, I am glad for you!

Liz M.

wub.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

So glad your Noah is doing so well! I love getting reports back! I am hoping I can get well known enough to really make a living at this.

I get frustrated sometimes because I know I could really make a difference in so many horses lives.

I think of a racing stable for instance I could tell the horse to let me know how he feels does he has any discomfort anywhere think of the wear and tear on the animals and the money on entry fees they could save.

Big money hunter jumpers I could help.........reining horses.etc

And God knows how much money the vets get because the first thing i say as you all know is I cannot diagnose anything medical you need to see your vet.

But I also know its hard to work thru peoples disbelief (and I don't blame them) I just figure sometime someday I will meet the right person with an open mind and we will be off and running.

I was told today if your so good why are you so cheap????????? Go figure....

And yes it is about money to be realistic you gotta keep the lights on and the computer bills paid.

However I think you all know me well enough by now to know that it is really for me the chance to see the animals lives get better just like Noahs did, now he loves life now and all it took was a owner with an open mind and $45.00

Rabbits Fizz you are to funny!!!!!

Thanks all
saludando.gif

Bonnie

aktion033.gif
BONNIE'S THE BEST......CHEAPER THAN ANY TRAINER !

Like Fizz said, before folks start poking and proding animals, it's best to spend the nominal amount that Bonnie charges to get to the ROOT OF THE PROBLEM!

My Swiss husband gets annoyed when I tell him about Bonnie's readings on our horses with issues.....thinks it's voodoo! However, on the two occasions when issues were immediately resolved after "talking" with Bonnie, he's beginning to lighten up.

Having Bonnie help us with our animals is the equivalent to taking our children or spouse to counseling to resolve issues. Just because animals don't talk OUR language, doesn't mean they don't TALK. I'm thankful that Bonnie knows how to communicate with them to help everyone involved in a situation.

BONNIE, YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE A MIRACLE WORKER, HAVE BEEN READING THE GREAT STORIES OF HORSES YOU HAVE HELPED THAT SEEMED BEYOND HELP. CAN I ASK IS IT SIMILAR TO A 'CHARM' E.G WE HAVE PEOPLE HERE THAT HAVE A 'CHARM' FOR DIFFERENT THINGS RANGING FROM WARTS, ASTHMA, RING WORM, CERYISIS?, BACK ACHE. OR IS IT A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION YOU HAVE WITH THE HORSE. DO YOU NEED TO SEE THE HORSE ? OR CAN YOU HELP FROM PICS AND A LIST OF PROBLEMS.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS JUST BOUGHT A MINI WITH A FEW BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEMS.

LIL

Hmmm I am not sure what you mean by Charmed !!!!!!!!!

I don't think I am charmed.

I also don't take warts off.

I just listen to what they are saying and then speak to them. Its something you either do or you don't.

Either you hear them or you don't I guess.

I don't really know how to explain it i guess. Just as someone who can draw deoes it you just can.

Thank you for your interest!

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back