bonding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
gary used to do this all the time but he put carrots in his back pockets. gary's brother came up today to smooth out the dry lot for me and he took some time out to pick a little alfalfa from the field and bond with rebel. of course, tuffy has to get in on some of the action. i was brushing little red and i had his undivided attention so he didn't get in any of the photos.

george says he has the best of both worlds. he gets to come up and play with the boys and doesn't have to lift a finger to do any WORK!
default_biggrin.png

georgerebel.jpg

georgerebel2.jpg

georgerebel3.jpg

georgerebel4.jpg

Those pictures are priceless! Sure made me smile!
default_biggrin.png
I bet they didn't leave him alone after that!

OMG Charlene that would not work here. I'd have holes in each butt cheek ! lol
default_smile.png

I'm not that brave! Mine would nip my butt trying to get the last of the grass! That is sure cute! The true meaning to pocket pony!
default_smile.png

LOL, pocket pony for sure! as gary always did, george has so much fun spoiling the horses. i really have to rein him in sometimes and FORBID any more alfalfa. when i showed him how much was allowed at a time (and we're talking little pieces here, NOT handfuls), he told me i was a "meanie"! the only reason i let him put that much in his pockets was for the purpose of taking some cute pictures.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back