Bond AToy4U C - bloodline

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*minis*

Reaction score
I've just been to the Arion website and - for the first time - watched the video of their Arions Toy Monarchos, son of Bond AToy4U C. My heart skipped SEVERAL beats .... OMG, what a lovely boy!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

That got me interested in the Toy bloodline and I was wondering if anyone has any Toy-bred horses? Please show 'em off, can't wait to see them!

Thanks

Carina

Here is Redrock HR Incognito Bandito, a tiny 24.50" yearling colt out of a Toy4U granddaughter. Please excuse the interesting clip job! Andy is as cute as he can be and will likely be on my show string this spring.

AndyJan4.jpg

AndyheadDec2.jpg

What a beautiful boy! Look at that head! :worshippy:

Toy is owned by Barbara Mattison of Grandview "Mini" Luxuries in Salem, Oregon.

Jean

I have a granddaughter of Bond A Toy 4U-C. Sired by the Toy son Vermilyea Farms Analyze This and out of a pure Komoko bred mare. She will be 2 years old this year, but I don't have any good pictures of her.

Josh

Picture0641.jpg
I have a daughter Vermelyea Farms Toy Ambrosia and her daughter
Cnv0059.jpg
a granddaughter

AnalyzeThis.jpg

Don't know why it didn't post here is Analyse This my Toy son.

My Toy great-granddaughter is in my avatar. Kind of far off, I know, but she shows her breeding. She's a granddaughter of Candy Dipper on the bottom side. She has awesome movement too, but since I don't have a website yet, I can't post pics of her.

Wonderful horses everyone! :aktion033:

I have a direct daughter of Bond AToy4U C ... this is Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet, a solid silver dapple mare with a star and snip and two crystal blue eyes

Bonnie2.jpg

:saludando: Conny

Just in case she doesn't get on here any time soon, Forum member WeeOkie has a son of Bond AToy4U-C son, Hartins Toys Reflection. You can see him here: WeeOkie Farm.

We have a few descendants of Bond ATOY4UC, and they are all very versatile horses.

daintydancer.jpg

This is SRF Dainty Dancer, a Bond ATOY4UC daughter. She won many top tens at Nationals including 2005 AMHR National Grand Champion Single Pl. driving 30-32-under. She also is AMHA World Top Ten in Single Pl. driving and Roadster.

pokemon.jpg

This is Vermilyea Farms Toy Pokemon, a son of Bond ATOY4UC. He was AMHR National Champion and Reserve National Champion in Single Pl. driving. He no longer belongs to my family, but we have had a lot of fun with him.

We have a Bond-Toy-4UC grand daughter and Bond a Bond Sir Galahad's Legacy daughter. Please let us introduce Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper. Her dam is a Toy 4UC daughter. We recently purchased her at the AMHA World Show and absolutely love her. She already came with an AMHA World Top Ten show record and Supreme halter achievements.

pepper.jpg

We have a 4 year old daughter and a three year old son . These happen to be for sale.

tiny4.jpg

toyedit2.jpg

Here is our latest Toy Colt, he is a direct son.

[
My%20Toy%20Collage2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is our Twila, Wesco Farms Twila Toy4Me, our daughter's show mare. She is a great-grand daughter. I'd love to own a Toy daughter - hopefully one of these days.

twila_AMHA_2005__sm.jpg

default_wub.png
: Aww, they are drop dead gorgeous ... all of them!!! Definitely a superior bloodline!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back