BOD positions open

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

First I want to thank Michelle and Nila for serving on the Board of CMHR for two years and all the endless hours they put in. We cant thank either of you enough for what you have done

Since their resignations we have two Board positions open that we will take nominations for

Secretary

Vice President

Secretary is responsible for taking minutes at meetings, typing and emailing agendas, typing forms, helping maintain the memberlist.

Vice President will be resonsible for running meetings whenever the president cannot be there or stepping in should the president not be able to be spokesperson of CMHR. Currently the vice president is also the go to person for State Coordinators and running State Coordinator meetings

I really beg anyone who has had thoughts of getting involved to consider one of these positions. This rescue can only run if we have enough people who care enough to help and be involved
smile.gif

Please email us if you are interested or have any questions

Kay

Kay,

I would love to help! I have never held a position on a board, but am very willing to learn and help if I can.

Would love to get involved in the rescue on any level.

Sincerely,

Connie Parr

CLP Miniatures - formerly Tiny Treasures Farm

Thank you Connie for volunteering. We have received several emails asking to be put on the list of possibles. Thank you Lord!! LOL As we have never done this before, we have to check our by laws to see what the procedure is. The list is still open and will be for about a week. So all you people who have been thinking of coming on board, please send us your names.

Thank you all,

Ginny StP, Treasurer

Latest posts

Back