Boarding!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyboyzaStar

Reaction score
Someplace we visit at one time or another... INSAN
Hello! I'm from Arizona, and I am looking to move to Riverside, CA coming up soon. I have my little gelding, Rocky, who I am going to take with me, but I need to find somewhere to keep him! I was looking in to just an average facility, but I decided I wanted him to be with other Miniature Horses as well.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, as a person's backyard with Minis will do! We do show sometimes, so something near Riverside, Corona, or even Norco will do!

Does anyone know or could recommend any places or people that I could get in contact with?

Thanks in advance!

-Sam

rocky07.jpg

Try pcmhclub.com. It's the local Pacific Coast show club for AMHR. There are links that might help.

Offhand, try googling Jeanie Debruce miniatures and KPM Honeypony as I think they might offer boarding or can point you in the right direction.

Also, visit horsetrader.com to look for general horse boarding stables, not mini specific. There are a TON of places to board around here... I'm boarding in Yorba Linda so if you want to go that far I can be a little more helpful... Let me know if you need any help...

http://harlequinfarmsgypsyhorses.com/

Click on the link and then click on Our Farm.

See what you think. The place is very secure and someone there 24/7. Please know I have not asked her, but if you think you like it, I will tomorrow. She has boarded two full size horses for a few years. Sadly the owner has now disappeared and she is left with the two lovely horses. One Arabian and one fab pinto mare. The pinto will find a home easily, but I'm afraid my daughter will have to keep the aged Arabian until it's time for him to pass on. Gorgeous old boy.

Lizzie

Hmm. Odd that it didn't work for you. I tested it and it works for me. We've had that email addy for 10 years.

No worries though. I sent you a message with Steph's private email addy. Hopefully you can contact her that way.

Lizzie

Latest posts

Back