Blue is on Mare Stare...all eyes appreciated!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
Thanks to Heather at Mare Stare, Miss Blue is now online! She is officially due 4/21 but is bagged up now so I think she may go early! I will be out of town showing my big horse off and on this weekend and hubby is on mare duty. Not saying I don't trust him...but he's a sound sleeper, so all eyes will be appreciated! :)

http://74.55.33.146/hiddencreek.php

I would love to watch her, but I cannot get to Mare Stare at all tonight
default_sad.png
And I am seriously BUMMED
default_no.gif

Good luck with her.

Jodi

I've been watching on and off and there is definitely interference from somewhere! She looked restless and uncomfortable this last time I checked...

Sheryl,

She is the same. Amanda went by and checked her for me....still bagged up, clear and sticky......we wait! :) How's your girl this morning?

I will be glad to get home this evening so I can see Blue for myself.

Rhythm is the same. She doesn't get a full bag until just before she foals, but she is about full, so like you I wait.

Well she really likes to hide in the corners where you can't see her! Sneaky girl
default_wink.png

Well she really likes to hide in the corners where you can't see her! Sneaky girl
default_wink.png

Yes, the stall she is in is 12 x16 and if I move my camera higher my metal roof intereferes! We raise TWH's too so that is a big horse foaling stall LOL...she sure tries to hide.

She is bagged up even more tonight, feels much firmer, is definetly more elongated behind, but still just expressing clear sticky, no color yet!

I am glad to be back home with her...

Janet, my foaling stalls are 8'x16'. I have my camera 8' high and in the center on the short wall. I can pretty much see everything except for the first approximate 18" of the wall the camera is on.

Have you tried positioning your camera lower and on the short wall?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back