Blessed With Two Baby Boys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
First one is SLB's Sir Richard, in memory of my late friend Richard. He is was still inside of his mom while being rescued. We are really unsure of what the sire is, but may be a Halflinger. He is HUGE for a mini, even though she is around 39" tall. I can't understand why some people allow these little mares to get with such big stallions, but the most important part is him and his mom are doing ok. Her name is Minnie, so his call name is Mickey. He was 1 month old on the 5th.
59_096747-R1-00-00A.jpg
then I think he is for sure a future driving horse huh?

59_096747-R1-06-5A.jpg

Then secondly is my newest baby boy, born 4/4/2009 pictures were taken today! By my favorite boy in the whole wide world SG Little Blue Thunder and out of Grants Little Miss Queenie, he still measures right under 20" tall, and I am in love with him. Here is his pictures.
59_096747-R1-22-21A.jpg
then here is one like it, but a little closer shot,
59_096747-R1-21-20A.jpg
, here is another
59_096747-R1-11-10A.jpg

Then here is the one I say he is saying "Hello" to everyone in the internet world :)
59_096747-R1-19-18A.jpg

Then lastly my favorite! Me and my baby boy!!!
59_096747-R1-18-17A.jpg

Ok, sorry for so many pictures I'm just in love with this little guy, and I can only imagine what the future will hold!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]AAWWW Too cute
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Congratulations Both very pretty boys
default_wub.png

Joy

Oh how precious! I can see how much you love them just from your post.
default_wub.png
Congrats on your sweet boys. I'll be interested to see how little Mickey turns out!

Congratulations on your TWO little beauties!!!!! ~Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on both your new boys
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your two bouncing baby boys!! What cuties.

No fair, everyone is posting pictures of their foals, and my mare is 342 days today and holding.
default_rolleyes.gif

default_wub.png
:wub Congrats...they are beautiful!!!! Lil Mickey does resemble a haflinger!!!!

default_saludando.gif
Hey everyone thanks so much!!!

Yeah Mickey is so big, it's really no telling what he will be. He's a month old and almost taller then every miniature I have!!

Then there is the little guy(Gosh I gotta come up with a name) He is tiny and correct. I am so proud of Thunder and Queenie, at 3 days old he already has the right stuff going for him. Today at 4 days he was kicking up his heels and already acting manly,lol Queenie has a handful...
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back