Blade Sharpener

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonrockranch

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to find someone to sharpen my blades. I sent an e-mail to someone on the Forum but I got no response.

I know there were at least people on the Forum that sharpen, so could somebody please give me both names? That way, I can choose the one that I didn't contact and see if they will respond and then I can get all my blades done and finish my clipping - at least for a while.
rolleyes.gif

Thanks!

Cheryl

I know I have seen members talk about this one. Can't say how he does? Forum members say he does a good job.

The Clipper Barn at CLC STABLES

YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR PROFESSIONAL SHARPENING, AND THE LOWEST PRICES IN TOWN ON DOUBLE K, LAUBE, TRIPLE L, AND MORE.....................

www.theclipperbarn.com

Ditto on Pro Cut. Fast reliable service. And VERY good (Mini) people!

How about a clipper sharpening service in Canada? Any ideas on a good one.

I do my own- took me forever to learn but I've finally got the hang of it!! No more waiting and worrying about ten sets of blades being lost in the post. Yippee!!

WE HAVE USED G. BARR PO BOX 453 CALERA, OK. 74730 FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND THEY DO A GREAT JOB @ 3.50 PER BLADE. + MAILING.

I like the Laube blades much better than oster(which are getting unbelievably expensive). At several internet sites you can get new Laube blades for $9.99. I haven't been happy with resharpened blades and just buy new blades instead of sharpening old ones. I find that a much better investment.

Latest posts

Back