Blackfoot Idaho Show Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
I just got these pictures from a friend. Every year we do something crazy and this year one of our driving classes they went in wearing jailsuits (borrowed from our county jail) and Jailhouse Rock playing over the PA system. And this is "our" Raven (ok Lisa's) showing our little filly and the other pic part of the gang lounging during lunch while the auction was going on. Lisa don't kill me!

Tammi

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Hee hee Raven looks possesed perhaps she should be on the run with the jail break
default_smile.png

Was such a fun show and the look on the judges faces as all of these guys came into the driving class was PRICELESS ok well almost as good as the look last year in GENTLEMENS class when the men came in dressed as women :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now how can a show like this NOT BE FUN

Love the pictures, Tammi!

Allan looks good in the jail soot!! and Desi looks good as always:)

Gage

Looks like that show was a lot of fun. :aktion033: :aktion033: Raven is getting sooo tall...fun to watch the kids grow up. Which one is Lisa...haven't put a face with her yet. Of course I would love to see more pics. Mary

UGh.... tam you are lucky I love you I normally dont even let pics be taken of me let alone posted :new_shocked: but yes you guessed right.. I am the MUCH larger version of Raven.. that is Laurie V our Area director and her evil chi dog next to me and the blonde is Tammi on the other side in pink with her son behind her

And yes that is a regular driving class was open CP I think

Yay...I finally (sorta) know what Lisa looks like now.... :bgrin After talking to her on AOL/AIM for years, I have never met her (and have never seen a pic), so this is special!
default_wink.png
: :saludando:

Looks like a FUN show!! :aktion033:

I knew Lisa was going to want to KILL me but she is four hours away and it too dang hot here to leave your house. There were about 10 in the open country driving class and they were all good sports about wearing the jailsuits. They drove in and went around the ring and then they started the class.

Now our costume classes were the best. I am posting a couple because they are the only ones I have that don't really show faces. I will save the rest of my blackmail pictures for a later date. :bgrin

In the first pic the kid is dressed as the Capitol One commericial guy and the kid in the middle is a pimp and his horse is a mare of questionable reputation and then there is Sylvester and Tweetie. There were about 8 in the youth class. In the second pic is a girl that is too pretty for words and her bowing chicken. You know they grow strange things down there in Utah.

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

One thing about a show is you never know who is lurking around with a camera.

Tammi

LOL those costumes were great I LOVED the capitol one guy very clever took me a min to figure it out.

They are all so cute I love costume and yes the bowing (trick) chicken was adorable as well

The girl is just beautiful and ok I will admit it .. the first time I saw her (she really could be a model she is so pretty) I said to Tammi wow she is to pretty - lets go kick her in the shins :new_shocked:

Alright so she is very sweet as well so I didnt kick her in the shins :bgrin

and Tam remember PAYBACK hmmm how do you think Woobie would look purple

Last edited:
LOL those costumes were great I LOVED the capitol one guy very clever took me a min to figure it out.

They are all so cute I love costume and yes the bowing (trick) chicken was adorable as well

The girl is just beautiful and ok I will admit it .. the first time I saw her (she really could be a model she is so pretty) I said to Tammi wow she is to pretty - lets go kick her in the shins :new_shocked:

Alright so she is very sweet as well so I didnt kick her in the shins :bgrin

and Tam remember PAYBACK hmmm how do you think Woobie would look purple
I think I have seen that girl before!

She does look like she could be a model!!

Gage

Latest posts

Back