Black Pintaloosa filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

Over the weekend, my husband, Tommy, clipped our 2005 Black Pintaloosa filly "Lost Spoke's Winter Passion".
new_shocked.gif
Passion is a half sister to the colt "Catch" I posted earlier that did well at the Western Regionals last Sunday.
wub.gif

This was Tommy's first time ever clipping a horse and I was so proud how quiet Passion stood for him and the job Tommy did on her.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Hope you don't mind my sharing the results!
wink.gif

[SIZE=14pt]LOST SPOKE'S WINTER PASSION[/SIZE]

passion1.jpg

passionhead.jpg

passionright.jpg

passiontrot.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity for me to share her with you!
yes.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

very very nice, but what do you mean, after all these years, its the first time Tommy has clipped a horse??? how'd he get away with that?

biggrin.gif

She is beautiful! Guess you would have to test her to know for sure but those black spots on her white pinto patch look like pawprints so maybe she is homozygous for tobi! She's very pretty... :)

Ginny Long

Ahemmm, could u please send that lovely filly to me and what the heck just include Tommy too. He did a great job!

jlh said:
very very nice, but what do you mean, after all these years, its the first time Tommy has clipped a horse??? how'd he get away with that?
biggrin.gif

434503[/snapback]

Hi Johnice and All:

I did all the clipping and trimming until recently until my back had other ideas when it comes to too much bending and stooping. Tommy will be taking over most of the clipping tasks from now on and I will be doing the holding.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments regarding little Passion. We are planning to add her to our future breeding program and be a future bride for either Legend or D. S. Dream Catcher.

Dawn

Latest posts

Back