Birthday fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
It was my birthday yesterday and I had such a wonderful time. I was worried because there is friction between two individuals who I am very close to. I wanted them there but I was afraid of what may happen. Because of this, I stopped talking about my birthday. To my surprise, they both came and were very mature and even joked together. Topping that off. I had a surprise visit from another friend and yet another from college who did a wolf anthro caricature of me! Its so cool! She has a lot of talent. My guy friends once put in the same room kept me laughing till I was holding my sides. All day long. We got to see Prince Caspian and my mom blew up some of my FAVORITE pictures that I took to poster size!

tasai.jpg

There was this one taken in Petoskey too but it was cropped a bit more

6f958f98.jpg

There is another one that was taken very recently and is not on line yet of our filly Layla. I will post it later. I dont have enough wall space for everything I want to do... hee hee

Anyway, I had a great time and am quite sad it is over
default_rolleyes.gif

I also got a new pair of blades for my clippers so hopefully I will have some sleek horses coming up but knowing me... it will probably be a hack job...
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back