Billy meets toddler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Grandchildren came over yesterday. One is horse crazy (yay!). They got both horses out and enjoyed leading them around and brushing them. Figuring out how a halter goes on (which is the opening for the nose?). At first I didn't let Dapper Dan out with them because he can be nippy. But he cried to play too, so I let them lead him around and he did fine. Both horses enjoyed themselves.
The boys were doing target practice with Grandpa and Billy did not mind the shooting at all--wonder what experience he has had in his past??? Dapper Dan doesn't really care, but he will jump a little.
We put the toddler on Billy and he was perfectly comfortable with her sitting on him--we had no idea what he would do. So then she sat on Dapper Dan. She said she liked Dapper Dan best!
Nice weather and nice experiences for all.

Attachments

• gwen on billy.jpg
    gwen on billy.jpg
    766 KB · Views: 0
  • gwen on dd.jpg
    gwen on dd.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 0
Grandchildren came over yesterday. One is horse crazy (yay!). They got both horses out and enjoyed leading them around and brushing them. Figuring out how a halter goes on (which is the opening for the nose?). At first I didn't let Dapper Dan out with them because he can be nippy. But he cried to play too, so I let them lead him around and he did fine. Both horses enjoyed themselves.
The boys were doing target practice with Grandpa and Billy did not mind the shooting at all--wonder what experience he has had in his past??? Dapper Dan doesn't really care, but he will jump a little.
We put the toddler on Billy and he was perfectly comfortable with her sitting on him--we had no idea what he would do. So then she sat on Dapper Dan. She said she liked Dapper Dan best!
Nice weather and nice experiences for all.
They're so adorable. I bet yesterday wasn't enough!😄

Latest posts

Back