Bill for the Skin Biopsy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got the bill from the vet for the skin biopsy on my horse. The biopsy was $22.50, which included suture and lidocaine block, and vetafil (not sure what that is). The lab cost was $135. The antibiotic was not on there, so I will have to call about that on Monday. I think that is a lot of veterinary care for $157.50.

I know my horse is feeling good. I'm still bathing twice a week with yeast fungal shampoo, and will continue that till it's cold outside. I think his skin is much improved.

Wow Marsha! That is alot lower than I thought it would be! I am sure that the anitbiotic will not be too high. Glad tohear that your boy is feeling better. I am praying that this treatment works for him!

I just got my bill for Bo's gelding procedure and Stormy's snake bite treatment and it was only $180. I expected it to be more as she came out to the house for both visits.

Marsha thats wonderful. I paid that for a simple blood panel. What antibotic did you go with, and hows it working?

Latest posts

Back