Big Smiles From Tennessee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
Dan and I went to Cygnet Farms this afternoon where our stallion, Alliance Star Wars is being trained to drive by Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms in Friendsville, Tennessee. Dan and I both got to drive him and we are very pleased with how well he has come along in his training. Ricky has done a fabulous job with him!
default_aktion033.gif

Star Wars a/k/a "Bull" will make his driving debut in Country Pleasure Driving 30" and under at the March show in Ocala, Florida. We just love him!!!
default_wub.png
DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My he looks Great for a CP horse! I'm sure he'll be in the ribbions, he sure is sharp!
default_wub.png
Way to go!
default_aktion033.gif
I was just wondering, what's on his feet? They look like milder, more friendly chain boots. Keep up the nice work
default_smile.png

What a cutie! He looks awesome in cart!
default_biggrin.png

I am jealous! I need sleighs in order to drive any of mine. Over a foot of snow outside! I've been ground driving them though.
default_rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Go "Bull". Tam and Dan - he looks great and you both look like you're having a super time. He is one nice stallion - and such a gentleman. Can't wait to see ya next month at Ocala - it's your turn to come our way.[/SIZE]

I know it was cold, but you sure had a pretty day to drive.

Barbie

Aw, I just love him!!

He should do very well for yall in CP, he's got the movement down for sure
default_yes.gif

I really like the first picture..looks like he's alert and ready to do his job. Very cute!!

Good luck with him in 08!!

Tam I was wondering when Dan was going to let YOU drive.

Don't tell Dan but Bull and YOU are quite the TEAM! GOOD LUCK!

He looks great!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
and you look like you're having a great time.
default_biggrin.png
I'm jealous though of your footing.......we're still slop here in Oregon!
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back