Big or Little Horse this is such a cool

• Thread starter Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

My hubby got me the neatest birthday present. I cried when he gave it to me. He had postage stamps made of Daisy's pretty butt picture
wub.gif
Hard to photograph because of the sheen on the stamps but you can bet none of these will go on bills. Think of the possibilities!
wink.gif

daisystamp.jpg

http://www.stamps.com

That's awesome!!! Strangely we had a quarter horse mare years and years ago whose name was Bumstamp!!! That is definately a bumstamp!!!
aktion033.gif

COOL! I forgot about those! I heard them being advertised on the radio here not too long ago, and thought it would be a wonderful idea!

What a wonderful thoughtful gift!

I didn't know USPS was doing that.......I'd have a hard time using them!

MA

What a wonderful gift. I am going to drop some hints for Christmas.
laugh.gif
Mary

l got a couple of sheets for christmas 3 years ago but there all gone now l was also very careful about who got a mini horse stamp. l think those are a very thoughtful and useful gift to give and get.

LOVE IT I did not know you could do that know where I am going to go spend some money!!!

What a Wonderful Hubby!!!!!
wub.gif

Can you clone him Shirley and share????
wink.gif

Neat, Neat Present!!! One you will always remember and love! SO much better than a stupid blender or kitchen utensil!!! Give that Man a big hug!!!

Nancy
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back