Big Mini Under Saddle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyFriendFlicker

Reaction score
Flicker is such a butthead with everyone but our son. He treats that kid like gold!

Here are our two littlest boys, riding together with Daddy and his gelding.

IMG_3297.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute!! Love your husbands gelding too.

Ha Ha! Just noticed the little cowboy boots on your son.

Thanks, guys!! I never have much input on this board, since we are a one mini, non-showing family. But, sometimes, I just have to share a pic that you guys will appreciate.
default_biggrin.png

That is a wonderful photo!! We have one like that too. Sheriff is a turd (tried to kick a judge at nat's when Mia was 3!), but he LOVES the kids.

Awww!!! Your picture made me giggle (happy giggle) out loud!!!! Cute cute CUTE!!!!!!!
love0075.gif

That is a wonderful photo!! We have one like that too. Sheriff is a turd (tried to kick a judge at nat's when Mia was 3!), but he LOVES the kids.
Funny how that works, isn't it? When our dog startled him, he jerked over a few steps and "threw" our son. The boy was sitting on the gravel, kinda crying and Flicker goes over and nuzzles him a bunch, like he was checking him and saying sorry, too. If it was me that was hurt, he'd just turn tail, give me a kick and go eat some grass. LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Love those little stirrup additions ( I forgot what they're called)

Your boys make a nice pic!!!!

Latest posts

Back