Big Brother 11 -- Starts Thursday, July 9

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I know some of you here are also fans of Big Brother. The new season starts this Thursday, July 9... I can't wait!!!

You can see a preview of most of the houseguests for the season here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

tv.gif

I will be glued to the TV set on thursday night. Cant wait.

Thanks for the reminder Jill.

Linda K

Linda, Sheryl and I should join forces and try to pressure Erica into it!!! You know... casually bring it up 10-20x a day, etc.???

We can't wait. My family loves Big Brother. We haven't missed a season yet!

Nope Erica is going to do Amazing Race first then BB lol

I am really going to try and watch this season

We gotta pencil her in for Survivor, too. I'd call "DIBS" to be her agent, but I guess I'd have to bow down if Linda wants that job
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

oh gee you guys I LOVE LOVE LOVE big brother, the American version is so much better than ours

im absolutley glued to it .

what channel is it on Jill??

oh puleeeeze let me have the right channel on my cable
default_unsure.png
or ill have to over to yours jill lol
default_biggrin.png

It comes on CBS here (DC channel 9). I love it to the point of it being crazy... It's usually a house full of people that are mostly hard to like -- yet I wouldn't miss a minute of it
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

The job is all yours Jill
default_wink.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you and Sheryl lived closer so we could have a get together every thursday night and watch the show, that would be a HOOT !!

I am going to have to go get Mickie at the airport thursday night. I will miss the first show at 7:00 pm. but I have the west coast channels, so I can watch it at 10:00 pm . YEAH !

I havent gotten a good look at all the cast yet, but did see the chick with all the tattoos on her............. Hope she doesnt act like the guy that won a couple of years ago, ( the dad of the blonde, forgot his name ) he could really tick me off . Oh well, thats part of the fun watching the show.

got to get ready for work.

Linda

Linda --

I remember that guy! Evil Dick I think...

Did you see there's a "Mystery Houseguest"???? Any chance Erica's holding out on us and it's her???
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Jill

HMMMMMMMM, I wonder ???? No , dont think so. Although that would have been funny
default_laugh.png

No , I havent seen anything about it. I only saw a picture of the tattoo girl. I wonder who the mystery guest is? You got any ideas who it could be?

Linda

I don't know other than I think we'd both agree and hope it's not Evil Dick... but like you say, he did make it interesting!!!

I just cannot explain it, why that show is so addicting. Over the years, I sit and watch and say "urgh, I hate him / her!" and boy I cannot wait to see that one I can't stand the next night it's on!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Hopefully it won't be that Allison girl from a few years ago... she may be my ALL time least favorite.

Maybe it will be a D-list celebrity even?

Well, I wont get to watch till 10:00 p.m. here. So I will check in late thursday night or friday some time.

CANT WAIT.
default_biggrin.png

Talk to you later,

Linda

Hey Jill,

On my MSN page they had a video you could play on the new house guest. This is going to be an interesting year for sure
default_biggrin.png

there are two guys and one girl that "think they are it". All they talk about is how good looking they are and how they could have anyone! Please ! I cant stand people like that
default_wacko.png

most are young. I cant wait. Wish I could watch at 7:00 p.m. but have to pick up hubby at the airport, so will have to wait till 10:00. I am sure mickie will appreciate me staying up to watch tv, while he goes to bed, especially after he has been gone for 5 weeks.
default_rolleyes.gif

It has to be done........................

talk to you later,

Linda

LOL Linda!!!

This morning, I asked H "You know what today is, don't you?" I think he was sweating maybe it's our anniversary or something. He probably wanted to strangle me when I said "BIG BROTHER NIGHT!!!"

I usually go to bed early, and don't know if I'll watch it tonight, or tomorrow (DVR). H claims he doesn't like the show that much, yet he also has not ever missed an episode and he and his co-workers gossip about it, too!!!!

Well, I watched when I got home last night. Its going to be an interesting show I think. There are already about 3 I think I cant tolerate, well 4 now that Jessie is in there !
default_wacko.png

I will have to watch a while to see if my predictions are true, but right now I think maybe the "gay" guy and tattoo girl are two of my favorites. Things can always change with time though.

till next week..................

Linda

Latest posts

Back