Big Brother 10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Just wanted to check in and see who's watching this season's Big Brother and what do you think of it so far?

tv.gif

Of course I am, but I can bet I like the ones no one else does. I want Memphis to stay and be an alliance with Keesha, Libra, Dan and Renny. Those are my favorites. The rest, they can be gone. I can't stand April, Ollie or Jessie, they are just sickening. Michelle and Jerry are just there, they really aren't playing their own game at all. Michelle even said she only wanted a showmance and Jessie just uses her. I also think she went overboard when she got mad about Libra taking the trip away, she would have done the same thing but to say Libra should have her kids taken away because she took the trip instead of the letter, thats just not right. But honestly I would have loved for Libra to take the letter just so Jessie had to wear the unitard for a week. That would have been great.

So yes I guess you can say I am watching Big Brother LOL.

Yes, cant stand LIbra at all! Cant stand the drama queen Keesha either.

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I cannot stand Libra, either. I'm not too crazy about Jerry. I'm not sure I "like" anyone but some of them are a lot of fun to watch. I was hoping Michelle would quit due to "winning" the unitard. That would have been amusing... Dan is maybe my favorite if I had to pick one I think is a nice person.

Renny I couldn't stand the first couple of episodes, but she has grown on me.

What did you all think of Angie's speech before eviction? I thought it was one of the very few GOOD ones in the history of BB. If I were playing the game, I'd have thought Jessie the bigger threat than her, but "oh well".

So far, I've not watched the Showtime After Dark. I have all the movie channels, but just not into BB enough this year to have wanted more than the episodes on CBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am watching for my 10th season! All I can say, is thank goodness for Tivo!

As it stands now I like Dan the most. He tries to stay out of trouble and he doesn't bad mouth everyone (I always like the nice guys, which never win). He was so funny when he had to hug Jessie for 10 seconds for America.

I couldn't stand Renny at first but now I really like her. And I have to say I do like Keesha. I cannot stand April, Libra or Jessie. I really don't think Memphis, Jerry, Michelle or Ollie are big players and are just plain boring.

One scene I thought was hysterical was when they all wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Keesha after there was a big blow out in the house. They couldn't have been less enthuised to sing and the look on their faces when they finished was priceless!

The yelling has already started, LOL April and Libra are having a shouting match about who lied to who and Jerry can't stay out of it. Now Libra and Jerry are fighting, LOL. Oh yes I have live feeds.

I'm with you Matt, I am so glad Jessie is gone, he won't be in sequester now LOL. And I don't care if Libra leaves next week, my favorites are Keesha and Renny, Dan and Memphis. Memphis needs to know that Jessie and Michelle had and alliance with April and Ollie behind his back.

I am so glad Jessie is out!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I think it shoud be Dan, Keesha, Renny and Memphis as the final four. But with Michelle being head of household it doesn't look good at all. Darn!

I can't stand Libra! I get so stressed watching her. She starts so many conflicts.

Mom(Bozley)~I am shocked you like Keesha! She just doesn't seem like the type you would like!

I want the House Guests to start taking risks. Where is the backdooring? Where is the lying or backstabbing?
default_wink.png
I'm just saying they need to crank it up a couple of notches. Last night was a start though.

Makayla

Makayla you are too funny. Looks like we have a little difference of opinion when it comes to BB. Should make watching the show a little more interesting at our house. I agree though that the players are playing it too safe. They certainly are not taking risks like the past seasons. But I think after last night we will see things start to crank up a bit.

Michelle, Keesha, Memphis, Dan and Renny need to team up and Take the rest out, starting with Ollie so April will be peeved. That would be perfect. Final Four for me, Keesha, Renny, Michelle and Dan. Final Two, Renny and Dan. How would you vote with two nice people who had issues with others but was still friends with almost everyone. The total opposite for Final Two would be Keesha and Michelle. But only if Michelle steps up and starts playing the game for herself instead of being like Natalie was and playing for some guy who won't remember her name if she doesn't win the big money.

Only opinion I have is that Jerry has to go. Watch him closely. He is at the very least - condescending toward women....and if left unchecked, I believe he would be abusive. He yells at the women - poking a finger in their face. Yet he never raises his voice toward any of the male housemates. I don't think that's his game - he's just a nasty male chauvanist.

I cannot believe I'm even watching it but I've been addicted to that STUPID show for the last 4 or 5 seasons.

Jerry's one of my least favorites, too.

I like Karen's idea of getting Ollie out because I'd like to watch April's reaction.

Not that I'd miss an episode, but I think this is my least favorite season of the show.

I wouldn't mind another all-stars... Especially with Dr. Will
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

I really wanted to like Jerry. I have been trying really hard to because I give him so much credit at 75 years old to be putting himself out there. BUT no matter how much I try I just cannot. I am afraid Jerry has to go!

I agree, this is the most boring season. I love All-Stars with all reality shows. They are always my favorite. I would love to see Janelle again.

Did you watch last night? What did you think?

I think Jerry has to go! I am just so disgusted that a man of his age would use that type of language and be flashing round the finger. I cannot stand how he keeps attacking Dan for his religion and calling him Judas. I would be so ashamed if I were his family.

I want Dan to win more than ever. I am still sticking with my final 4 of Dan, Memphis, Renny & Keesha.

That is exactly what Dan, Memphis and Ollie are doing. I would be surprised if one of them doesn't win. Laying low may be the best way to stay in the game.

Too funny when all 4 girls were going at it. There is so much beeping going on you cannot make out anything they are saying. It is like morse code!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I wanted Libra out, it was ok when she was nominated, but right now, I hate April. She is just low. But I don't want her out, I still want Ollie out so she can suffer. She had the nerve to say that Dan was a disgrace to HER religion. She now says she is catholic and he is a disgrace. Like what has been going on with Ollie since the start of the show, she has no room to talk, especially since she first said to Ollie that she is Episcopalian (sound it out LOL I can't spell) She is a lying scum bag, but I want her to suffer. Dan can get HOH this week and put her and Ollie up. Jerry needs to go too, they seem to forget this is just a game and trashing someones character like Jerry and April are doing is just stupid.

Now you want to know how I really feel???? LOL

Jerry's one of my least favorites, too.
I like Karen's idea of getting Ollie out because I'd like to watch April's reaction.

Not that I'd miss an episode, but I think this is my least favorite season of the show.

I wouldn't mind another all-stars... Especially with Dr. Will
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

I don't like Jerry either. Kev and I always do the Jerry voice: it's so annoying. I do like Keesha. Now Libra
default_wacko.png
Shouldn't she be at home with her 5 month old twins? No seriously. Not being a mother or a father LOL, could any of you parents imagine leaving babies at home for, potentially, 2 months?

Latest posts

Back