Big Brother 10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched last night's yet but will this evening (it's on tivo). Looking forward to disliking Jerry even more, though! And, yes, his voice is so annoying!!!!

Last year when we watched it, I kept talking for Winston (shih-tzu... I always talk for the dogs). Winston said he'd form an alliance with the guinea pigs, be sly and lay low, and make it to the end. He's saying the same thing this year, even though there are no guinea pigs.

As for Libra, I'm not a mom either BUT I don't think I could leave WINSTON for 2 mos LOL!!! No, I don't know how a mom could leave newborn twins unless they really, really need a shot at the money. Who knows with how they edit these things, but she doesn't strike me as overwhelmingly homesick, either...

ALSO, it's a game!!! I can't get over, year after year, how people in the house call the others out for lying or breaking their words. Being so morally offended by that happening. That's a big part of some people's game play. GAME play! It's not necessarily how they are in daily life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill...now I think Dr. Will is mine
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
..lol.

I want Ollie out to see April suffer, but if I was HOH I am afraid I would have to get rid of Jerry. I am afraid I would have smacked him by now.

When I seen him on the front porch the first night - I told my husband - I have already picked my favorite - Jerry. How wrong was I???

Jerry is HORRIBLE and I think MEAN in everyday life. He couldn't change that much for that many hours in a day if he did not have a mean personality. I was so HAPPY when Memphis pointed out to Jerry - how he disrespected his wife, family,etc. when he touched Aprils ( ....)

My favorites are still Dan, Keesha and Reena

I am a mom - No way would I have ever left my babies , I don't care how much I needed the money. I also agree - she doesn't seem to homesick to me either.

Latest posts

Back