big brag for me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I wasn't able to go to VA State Fair due to recovering from shoulder surgery on Sept 25 , but Knollac Farm was well represented and did very well.Knollacs Buck Echos Lightning Spirit was GR CH Stallion, Knollac Starmakers Da Bomb was GR CH GELDING,AND Knollacs Rowdy Julie was GR CH Mare and Supreme Mini for the day under Judge Judy Warner.Another horse Knollac Frenchies Handful had good placings in several classes and I think was Reserve Sr Geldings. I am so proud of being the breeder of all of these fine hores and wish to thank Amy Reed and Nina O'Bryan for showing them so well.I don't like showing myself, but love hearing my Knollac Farm name announced in the winners circle.I started breeding Minis in 1988 and am no longer breeding(my last foals were born in 2007)so these young ones will have to carry on the tradition.I really miss thebreeding and the fuzzy foals, but at my age and the fact that Minis live 20 or more so years I need to think of what happens to what I might produce if something happens to me. Again kudos to all the Knollac Farm horses

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR WINS!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congratulations Bev, Your horses are very nice and Nina does such a fine job with showing them! We are hoping that the next show will be AMHR sanctioned. Would be good for Virginia State Fair, allot of horses would be there as the new Fair Grounds are located right on Interstate 95. They build the new facilities on the very land that the World Famous racing horse Secretariat called home!

Hope your shoulder is doing well and heals quickly. Looking forward to seeing you again if not in Virgnia, we will see you in Deleware!

Conratulations Again!

Donna and Buster

Bev! Huge congratulations! You SHOULD be Proud!

Hope your shoulder is feeling better and better every day!

Robin

Latest posts

Back