BIG Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I'd like to formally and publically thank Mona Stone from Last Chance Miniatures for the opportunity for me to purchase my dream stallion Ravenwood Medalions Royalty!!!!!!

I have been eyeing this boy since before Mona had him up for sale. I hummed and hawed and kicked that proverbial tire so much. I finally decided I could not live with myself if someone else snatched him up, so I purchased him. He's all I've ever wanted in a stallion: colour, conformation, great movement, and -from what I'm told- a great personality. Still firming up when, exactly, he'll get here. But it should be within two weeks and then I'll have TONS of pics! For now, I've been given permission from Mona to use the pics on her website and so, without further ado, here is my new boy Royalty...THANK YOU MONA
default_wub.png

royaltymain.jpg

Congratulations! When I saw him on her site it sure made me wish I had room for another stallion! I just love him!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelia B.

Pretty boy!! And a BIG congrats to you!!

default_aktion033.gif
Your right on that is a very nice addition..
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS Matt!! I just can't wait for you to finally get to "meet" him in person! I think you will be very pleased with him! He is a beautiful boy.
default_yes.gif
Yes, it took you forever, but you "got er done"!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on getting your Dream Come True Horse!
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I always loved him hoped I could of bought him one day
default_biggrin.png

Super Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back