BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Congratulations! Very Exciting!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

I'm so excited for you. I missed the opportunity to bid on the AMHR sweepstake auction last year. You are so lucky Rita.

You are one really lucky person to have him. I have seen him twice and a HUGE fan of his. I would love to own one of his foals.

Congratulations!!! I saw King Lee this summer and he is definitly a gorgeous boy!!

I never saw him not even pics, but have heard his name a sure lot. A friend of mine talks about him and i believe she has a son or g-son of his.

And i know Leeana of Green Creek loves him!

Anyone have pics of him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw him not even pics, but have heard his name a sure lot. A friend of mine talks about him and i believe she has a son or g-son of his.

And i know Leeana of Green Creek loves him!

Anyone have pics of him?
I have a bunch here that Getitia sent for the ad but they aren't really mine to post..... Open your Feb/Mar Journal though Mindy and there is a really nice head shot of him in there! It is him in the RAW - not clipped and not really dolled up at all! One handsome hunk of horse! You can also see photos of him on Getitia's website and of course he will be up on Rita's site VERY shortly. I'm glad you are happy with your ad Rita - I thought it was appropriate to show the Canadian 'castle' King Lee, the TOP futurity sire, will soon call home! I think Lee will cross REALLY well with Rad's fillies as well as your Establo mares and you are soon going to have a barn full of GORGEOUS kids!!! It couldn't happen to a nicer lady.

I have been out of touch with a computer the past few days......just wanted to thank everyone for their congrats!!!

Latest posts

Back