BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noblebrook

Reaction score
I quess the Journal is out early and some already know, but I am so thrilled to announce that King Lee

will be coming to Ontario, Candada!!!!!!!

I cannot thank Getitia and Les enough for this great privilage!!!

I cannot wait to have my own foals from this awesome stallion!!!

www.noblebrookfarm.com

WOW! Congratultions, lucky you!
default_aktion033.gif

Having two of his daughters in my pasture, I have always been a huge Lee fan. So happy for you and can only imagine your excitement. He is an amazing stallion.

Congratulations! Certainly a quality stallion.

His breeding is Red Rock which was a farm owned by John and Twila Vreizelar (sp?) of Iowa. They were wonderful people who ran a tack shop at many shows through out the Midwest. They also had quality stock, but I don't think they were ever quite given the credit they deserved. Its nice knowing that now their breeding is in demand and highly regarded.

Dr Taylor

I had heard that he was available, so it comes at no surprise - but still a HUGE congratulations. King Lee is one of the best producing stallion in the country - actually in the WORLD, if not the best.

King Lee is all Red Rock breeding, I don't think that John's ponies were really appreciated until he sold them. He owned and used Bullseye (King Lee's grandsire). I've seen both Taffy (King lee's dam) and Taffy Lee (Full sister to King Lee's dam) at Tom Graham's and they are both BEAUTIFUL mares and still producting some incredible foals even today!

I own his maternal brother
default_smile.png
. It just does not get any better, when you have a Graham bred pony in your program.

Wow, congratulations!! Yes, that is a BIG announcement!!! Note that no one even asked for pictures, because most everyone knows what he looks like!

Congratulations Rita and Reg . I kept my mouth shut. You have a wonderful herd of horses with two beautful stallions and some great mares.Glad that CG will be bred to him and looking forward to seeing her foal. Thanks again for everything and bring warm and sunny weather back with you from your vacation. The ad that Lori did for you was very nice. Take Care Walt and Frannie
default_wink.png

WOW!! So excited to see your announcement. I was not expecting King Lee himself! Very big congrats-you know I am a huge fan
default_smile.png
I will definitely be keeping tabs to see your future foals!

Congratulations Rita!! That is awesome news!! You must be so excited. The King himself. Can I come visit and drool a bit??
default_smile.png

Congratulations Rita
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I know you must be extremely excited.
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
:yes Long live the King
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub

Congrats on buying one of the best stallions I've ever seen. I had the opputunity to see King Lee in person last year at Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm. I had never seen him in person till that point. The pictures of him don't do him justice.

I don't know him but from what everyone else is saying, he sounds like a very special horse! So congradulations to you!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on an incredible addition!

I just looked through your website and have to say WOW about your entire herd -- talk about depth. Your breeding program was already stunning, difficult to improve upon, but boy howdy, you've done it!

If I were in the market, I know where I'd come...for now, I have a computer keyboard that needs the drool wiped off...

Thank you so much for all the nice reply's!!!!!!!!!! It really is quite exciting and I can't wait to get him home,

hopefully early March.

I really appreciate a little more on his history as well, some things I did not know.

ohmt--I didn't think you would quess
default_smile.png

Come see him any time you want Kim!

Frannie you did good keeping the secret! I can wait to see what he and CG produce either. I was really

pleased with the ad Lori did too, I love the old barn foundation beside the barn.

Latest posts

Back