Biden predicts international crisis within first 6 months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill I remember seeing that before but I sure didn't focus on the "Reaction to spouses political success" portion under Obama's heading.
default_new_shocked.gif
Interesting lil bit of information in that one sentence. Just one more thing to wonder about with the Obamas.

In my opinion she does. More than Obama and as much as Joe Biden. So it is both only OUR opinions. I think she DOES have experience.
This is getting silly, or course you are entiled to your opinion
default_deadhorse2.gif

I am done and will not post anymore on these political threads.
default_shutup.gif

Last edited:
Jill I remember seeing that before but I sure didn't focus on the "Reaction to spouses political success" portion under Obama's heading.
default_new_shocked.gif
Interesting lil bit of information in that one sentence. Just one more thing to wonder about with the Obamas.
Umm...do think this chart is factual? A chart that refers to Sarah Palin as "smoking hot..."? This was posted several weeks ago...

Yeah it was a few weeks ago when I saw it. But the "hot" issue with Palin was just confirmed on SNL a couple of days ago.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A chart that refers to Sarah Palin as "smoking hot..."? This was posted several weeks ago...
Does it say anything about Obama admitting that he used cocaine?

Hmmmmmmmm - Which drug would you rather your oval office selection be using!

Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying cocaine.

Wow, so Obama told the truth. I wonder how many haven't. And wasn't Bush Jr. an alcoholic?

Wow, so Obama told the truth. I wonder how many haven't. And wasn't Bush Jr. an alcoholic?
...and a cocaine user, but since none of them did it while campaining or in office, who gives a flying toot? It's not RELEVANT. If you eliminated everyone who has ever used recreational drugs from the possibility of ever running for any office, DC would be a wasteland~ROFL!

My dad (Vietnam vet) has been saying for a long time he's sure that John McCain was using some some of illicit substance while he was overseas. I wouldn't be shocked.

I also don't see why it's an issue, unless someone's snorting cocaine in office.

My dad (Vietnam vet) has been saying for a long time he's sure that John McCain was using some some of illicit substance while he was overseas. I wouldn't be shocked.
I also don't see why it's an issue, unless someone's snorting cocaine in office.
Well, my dad says there are more horses butts in the world than there are horses. We probably both put a lot more stock into what our dads say than the general public would
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Umm...do think this chart is factual? A chart that refers to Sarah Palin as "smoking hot..."? This was posted several weeks ago...

MILLIONS of people do and I agree and I'm a married woman and still love my husband after 47 years.
default_wub.png
I think there are just a lot of woman who are jealous and feel threatened by her. They shouldn't let someone elses looks bother them. Now I am talking about the whole USA, not any specific person.
default_wacko.png

I agree so much, Bonnie!

One of the members most outspoken against Palin was against her right off the bat stating she couldn't be VP and a good mom at the same time, which I find mind bogglingly sexist!

Cathy..what is going on..Powell said the same thing..even with a DATE..January 22nd or 23..are they

blowing smoke or leaking something..

set the cursor to 2.40

Edited to add that I transferred this over to a new thread.

Cathy..what is going on..Powell said the same thing..even with a DATE..January 22nd or 23..are theyblowing smoke or leaking something..
One of Powell's VERY troubling paragraphs!

"Talk to the American people. Talk to the World and convey a new image of American leadership. A new image of America's role in the World. The problems will always be there. There is going to be a crisis come along on the 21st, 22nd January that we don't even know about right now and so I think the president has to do is start using the power of the oval office and the power of his personality">

There is going to be a crisis come along on the 21st, 22nd January that we don't even know about right now

Kind of specific for something that we don't know exactly what it is don't you think?

Perhaps Obama has convinced Powell that something IS GOING to happen that only Obama & his cohorts only know!

Talk to the American people. Talk to the World and convey a new image of American leadership. A new image of America's role in the World.

IF it is going to happen on the 21st, 22nd dude there ain't gonna be ANY time for talking!!!!

So is Bush going to have to start conveying a new leadership, a new image to the World before then?

I think the president has to do is start using the power of the oval office and the power of his personality"

Use the power of his personality!
default_wacko.png
This IS scarey!!!! Why did Powell not say experience! Let me guess - because Obama does not have any?? Do you think the terrorists are going to have compassion because someone has a charming personality!
default_wacko.png
I'm sorry folks but Colin Powell just went down on my scale.

Between Bidens and Powells comments, this is indeed very disturbing!

Someone lots smarter than me needs to figure this riddle out!

Latest posts

Back